iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Logrite shop bench and cart

Started by Weldrite, April 30, 2005, 01:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weldrite

Here are some of the new additions to the Logrite production facilities.  A nice workbench for R&D and a custom cart for general shop use.  Nothing but the best at Logrite.  8) 8)

A Land Rover would never turn up to collect an Oscar. It'd be far too busy doing something important, somewhere, for someone.

dewwood

Those look like some excellent prototypes!  Why don't you just ship them on out here to me and I will put them to the test and report back on their durability and usefullness.

Dewey
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

pigman

Looks like they would make a good lunch table and a food table to me. ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Weldrite

No no no, I eat off the welding table.  The work bench is for oily and greasy parts only, I would hate to get crumbs on it. ;)
A Land Rover would never turn up to collect an Oscar. It'd be far too busy doing something important, somewhere, for someone.

Roxie

Hey Weldrite!  What kind of Antique Tractor are you pulling?  I pull with a 1955 Case 400 in the 6500 lb class.   :)
Say when

Patty

WOW!  :o  Those are nice tables there Weldguy. Do you have a Router table design? I was watching Router Workshop  ::) last night and they have a cool table. Not nearly as nice as these tables you are showing tho..
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

SwampDonkey

Weldrite,

Those are sure durable looking, shame to get grease and grit on'm. I'll take them from ya to dispell the temptation. ;)

Patty,

Here's the router table I use, from Sears. The boxed item I purchased also included the table stand.

Long Link
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Patty

Thanks for the link, SD.  ;)     

That isn't the same table that guy on Ebay was trying to sell here a while back, is it?  :D
Women are Angels.
on a broomstick.....

SwampDonkey

Patty,

I think google showed one and it included a router I think. Those tables aren't cheap, but Sears has them for the best price. I seen one tool store selling them for $289 on sale, regular $500 or better, no router. Sears has an earlier model for $125 I think.  ::)  Thing about Sears is they have a good return policy, at least Sears Canada does. I bought my table over in Maine at Sears.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Patty

I appreciate your help there, SD.  ;)
Women are Angels.
on a broomstick.....

Weldrite

Roxie, Right now I'm not pulling.  Due to time and money all I have is old Lawn Tractors, My main one is a 1963 Jacobsen 800.  Use it every day year in and year out.  They really don't make them like they did 30 and 40 years ago, I pushed 12" of snow with it this last year and it never skiped a beat. 

Roxie

Hey!  Have ya ever done those lawn tractor pulls!  Those folks have a whole lot of fun!  I'll bet that Jacobsen would do great! 
I am in love with Antique Tractors, and specifically pulling with Antique Tractors.   :) 
Say when

Pete J

Quality stuff. Now all you need is a box folding and taping machine. Keep on welding!

Furby

I could try and describe one for ya if you were really going to build one, not all that much to them.

Weldrite

Furby, I'm all ears.  Where do I start....

Furby

Shoot! Should have gotten some pics from work!
Gonna need some idea of what size/kind of boxes.

Sending you an IM! ;)

Frank_Pender

Weldrite, I believe you might well have another product to put on the market.  You could make them so they  break down and simply bolt together.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

The buyer could use their own lumber materials for the wood fiber portion. 8)
Frank Pender

Dan_Shade

that would be nice, the frame is pretty sweet
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Pete J

Something just didn't seem complete about that new workbench. I went into the LogRite world headquarters last night and figured out the problem. Now THAT is what I call a workbench!

tnlogger

now that looks like the right color logrite 8) ;D
gene

Frank_Pender

This is offically the first order for the framework. 8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

neslrite

I hate to disappoint you Frank, but the reason the legs are not blue is because we did not make them :o They were recycled from an old Sprague Electric plant in North Adams, MA. They are heavy cast iron and over 100 years old!

The cart we did fabricate from scratch, but most of the material did come from the junk yard ;D

IF HD bench legs is what you need I would be happy to build a set or two for our friends at the FF.
Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Thank You Sponsors!