iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Close to 2500 members....

Started by Paschale, April 26, 2005, 01:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Send me your mailing address Dan.

As I said its a "timely prize"  since it was a timely contest.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

asy

Wowwee!!!

Good onya Puhskolly!

Jeff, what a gorgeous prize.

Very impressive.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

TN_man

WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

Teri

That sure is pretty. Thats some nice work. :)

Paschale

Hey there Jeff,

I'll be sending you a message with my address--I'm sure glad I reconsidered!  Thanks a ton--I can't wait to put that thing up either in my shop or my office.  Oh...and suley...I owe you a big thank you!  You should post something about yourself in this thread, and say hi to us here.  Since you joined at just the right time for me to win this clock, well, I feel personally responsible for introducing you to the forum!   ;)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

asy

YEah... <grumble>  We're all reall happy forya <grumble> Puhskolly... 

hehehe

SEriously, Good onya! Well guessed!

suley

hello,                                                                                                                                                             thanks for the welcome. my wife and i are full timer farmers and do some sawing on the side. we have a woodmizer LT 40 HDG25 mill. have been reading the fourm for about 1 year.  dont know much about this computer takes me for ever to type anything .kind got this contest backward i thought i was the winner.  hats off to you pasachale. suley 8)     

beenthere

Suley
Welcome, and hopefully you will look back at joining as 'being' the winner afterall.
Looking forward to hearing of your experiences, and about your mill.

You don't sound as 'upset'  :'(  about not winning the contest as Asy, but she's a big girl now (hope I said that right  :) )
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

asy

Quote from: beenthere on May 02, 2005, 07:03:42 PM
You don't sound as 'upset'  :'(  about not winning the contest as Asy, but she's a big girl now (hope I said that right  :) )

OI!!

How do you know I"m a Big Girl, who's been showing photos of me again :(

hehe

I"m mortified, horrified and astonished at not winning, it's RIGGED, I say, RIGGED!   :'(

;D ;D ;D

HEy SUley, you ARE the winner!  You found the forum!

Jump on in, the water's fine.

Teri

Suley....Welcome aboard! You'll love it here!  ;D ;D

Paschale

Hey Suley,

Glad you greeted us here as the official 2500th member!  It's nice to see people who've been reading and enjoying the forum for awhile signing up.  And as far as I'm concerned, you picked a GREAT time to join up.   :D

Welcolme aboard, and thanks for signing up before 7:37!  ;-)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

sawguy21

I'm with asy, this does sound fishy. I did not put a guess in but the winner was awfully close to mine ;D Welcome suly
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

tnlogger

suley welcome to the forum   as you've been lurking about a year you know that we have no problem reading mis spelled posts, posts with knowlage or posts that have no meaning at all. heck we can even
understand posts from downunder.  ;D jump in and have fun.
gene

Thank You Sponsors!