iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

More than just a cyber sawshop

Started by HORSELOGGER, April 24, 2005, 09:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HORSELOGGER

Just a short post to say that the Forestry Forum is a big place.. seems like a few folks might be rather focused here at the chainsaw forum and not realize that there are a lot of other cool places to visit here. Like , the For sale and wanted forums, or the services forum, where some of the saw builders on the site could advirtise their work. I have a saw for sale and also a digital tachometer that are on the forsale forum( https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=11074.0

and this is my shameless way of steering some interest to other places here on the Forestry Forum ;D
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

Jeff

Thanks Horselogger. Actually, I am getting reports that people do have some success selling things in the for sale section, so if your an established member, I suggest trying it out. Its pretty cheap to use. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

fishhuntcutwood

HORSELOGGER- I saw your posts for the tach and the 660 for sale.  I bought my new Stihl tach literally two days before I saw your post, and I've already got a 460, and that's as big as I need.  But I am looking to get a 440....if you've got one of those....

Jeff
MS 200T
MS 361
440 Mag
460 Mag
056 MII
660 Mag

Thank You Sponsors!