iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Look what i find

Started by OLD_ JD, April 21, 2005, 03:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

It weren't eanywhere near my property and it weren't a still of any kind even though at first glance it did look real suspicious and we were just out in the woods rambling and it was off the regular trail.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

asy

Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

isawlogs

Its a critter motel     :P
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Sawyerfortyish

Maybe it's a Roach motel :D :D :D ;D

etat

Probably not that far wrong. When I first saw it I  though it 'might' be something really sinister even to the point of maybe calling law enforcement or getting out of there before I got shot.  Curiosity and all clouded my judgment right away.  The top comes off   I lifted it up and it had corn and some other kind of feed in it so I'm pretty sure it's some kind of feeder.  The little hole just above the stick was the only opening in it.  The feed looked fresh.  I'm 'guessing' it's a really elaborate squirrel feeder, 'maybe'.  I didn't see any deer tracks and the corn wasn't sour or wet enough to make a mash for distilling.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

asy

Are ya gonna keep an eye on it?

Let us know if you find out exactly what it is, won't you :D ?

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Thank You Sponsors!