iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks to the Guys in the Orange Hats!

Started by hawby, April 19, 2005, 07:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawby

If something goes wrong, I can be the first to pitch a b#@&*, so...in all fariness it is right that I give a big "good job" to someone when they do things right.

Won't go into detail, but wanted to let you guys know that the folks at the "orange factory" came through when I had a concern and more than adequately salved my wounds. I'd like to especially thank John Storm  for promptly addressing my concerns and getting back to me quicker than I had any right to expect.

Thanks "orange guys"! You made my week...just a little bit better! 8)
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

tnlogger

Harwby sure in nice to have good sponsors  them guys in orange always seam to be there when ya need um.  :)
gene

Kirk_Allen

A month or so ago I was in Indy and stopped by WM and they asked if I had lunch yet.  I had but they told me the next time im in the area stop in and they would feed me lunch.  All customers get free lunch from 11-1.

Last week I was picking up Blades and made sure the trip put me at WM around 12.  Once I gave them my order for blades and some other stuff I was taken to the cafeteria and told to go ahead and eat and once Im done they would have my order ready.

WOW 8)  Fried Shrimp, and they were NOT SMALL!  Jumbo Shimp, Salad, Ice Tea, Asparagus, desert and when I was done I was asked if I was still hungary and told If I was, we got more shrimp!"
That was one heck of a spread for lunch! 

If you think the company is great, realize its the great people that work there that make it what it is. 
Thanks Wood Mizer! 

ARKANSAWYER

tnlogger he was not talking about the VOLS.    sorry.
ARKANSAWYER

Junior437t

Not many companies take care of the customer the way Woodmizer does. Everytime I have called, I have gotten a solution to my questions. The company I work for has "vacation rental" cottages. We have 12 hot tubs that were bought from a company in Florida. I have been trying to obtain wiring diagrams from this company for 3 weeks now. About a dozen phone calls and as many emails and still no wiring diagrams. I have suggested to the boss that we do not buy any more hot tubs from this company.  This is why if and when I have to replace my sawmill, it will be a Woodmizer, CUSTOMER SERVICE pays.

tnlogger

:D :D :D :D arky i dont watch the tv so the only orange i know is WM.  :D :D :D
gene

FiremanEd

Our mill might be a shade of grey,, but the model decal's are the same shade of orange.  8) 8)  I have nothing but praise for every employee of WM that I've ever spoken with. Be it in person on via telephone. Their attitude and knowledge is truely unbelievable!!

Thanks Woodmizer!!
Full time Firefighter / Paramedic
WoodMizer LT300 as secondary, full time job.
AccuTrac Electric Edger

Thank You Sponsors!