iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Discovered, Baileys "Wild A--" Jeans

Started by Weekend_Sawyer, April 03, 2005, 05:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weekend_Sawyer

I like my carharts but when I was looking around to try something new. I decided to try the afore mentioned Jeans, bought a pair and really like them so much I wound up buying 2 more pair, nice and comfey and look darn good on me too :D. Extra patches in the front and SUSPEDNER BUTTONS 8)

Now always use the clamp kind of suspenders but they start to chew the sides off your jeans! >:(
So I have been looking for something like these for a while. Unfortunatly they only had bright orange suspenders and that just doesn't go with anything I have ::)

I went surfing around and found the Duluth trading co. had the suspenders and they had Suspender Button Kits too. So I have added them to all of my old carharts too.
Life is just fine.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

redpowerd

filson's sells a good workpant made with 'tin cloth' theyre supposed to last a lifetime, very pricey

i wear a pair of carhartt loggers or bibs out in 6 to 10 months. i cant get them to last a year

www.filson.com

how long will a pair of carhartts last ya, and how long do you think the wild pants will wear?

im not trying to take away from the sponser, these pants from filson are in a diffrent leauge
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Jeff

Here is a link to Baileys clothing page. Bailey's is a Forestry Forum sponsor. :)

http://www.baileys-online.com/x-clothing.htm
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Weekend_Sawyer

I'm proudly supporting our forum sponsors 8) 8) 8) 8)
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

BW_Williams

Jon, tried to steer you all to 'em a while back.
  https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=1630.msg44504#msg44504
They even sell the wild A$$ buttons and I've been using 'em on my Nomex pants.  I end up with so much stuff in my cargo pockets on fire, no way will a belt hold it all up!
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

babylogger

well id love to know where you find anything carhart that fits women! im talking bibs ..forget the coats i look like the micheline(sp) man! i found the boys size 10-12 theyll fit but are to long! and baggy everywhere! sz 8 is too short and to tight! so where do you find good carharts for women? (not that i need them now but next fall) and do they come in pink or purple? sorry lmbo i was just kidding! but seriously is there anywhere you can get them that size?
love logger

smwwoody

I have been useing the wild a$$ jeans for about 6 or 7 years now I go through 3 to 4 pair a year they are gret and the still look good enough that you can wear them to the store.  when I saw that they were a FF sponser I ordered 2 more pair it is nice having the link right there where I can find it easy.

I treat the FF sponsers like I do a local businesses. I have always tried to support local business when I can.

Woody
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

badpenny

Babylogger, Sierra Outdoors in Chyenne Wyo used to carry carharts in ladies sizes, haven't seen their catalog in a while tho. Might try an online search for them, as I don't remember the website. Hope this helps.
Hope and Change, my foot,  It's time for Action and Results!

Thank You Sponsors!