iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

BYE Y'ALL

Started by DanG, April 03, 2005, 02:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

Ya know, I been thinking. ;D

Now I'll have to admit the first day or so DanG was gone I kinda missed him.

After I got over that I got to noticing how peaceful it was round here without him.  Quiet.    Don't have to worry about what he's gonna say or come up with next.

Did I mention peaceful.

Yep, I reckon I don't miss the old coot at all.  Sure do wish there was some way Jeff could move the forum again so's DanG couldn't find it when he comes back. :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Ernie

Quote from: cktate on April 07, 2005, 11:14:30 PM
Ya know, I been thinking. ;D

I tried that a couple of days ago, I'm sure I came up with a great idea.  Too bad I'm too old to remember what it was :( :( :( Gotta start making note, but I can never read my writing :'( :'( :'(

Ernie
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Jeff

Little does cktate know that we actually moved the forum on HIM 3 months ago for the same reasons. What he is actually seeing here is a very good fake while DanG and the rest of us are off having a blast on the real thing. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

iain

I must have watched at least 15 mins of the masters last night, did'nt see him once, >:(
Jeff you could'nt change Dangs script to french, or some thing along those lines could you  :D

iain

beenthere

JeffB
Sure keeps us busy reading and posting in one, and then switching over to make posts in the other, just to keep Ckate busy with something to read and respond to.  :)
When will we tell him?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

etat

:D :D :D Talking about a loose cannon!!!!!! :D :D :D

No telling what I'm liable to do now that I found out I got the whole dang forum to myself. ;D    8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I know what!  Instead of talking.............I'm gonna sing!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Home, Home on the Range

Where the Deer, and the antelope play

Where seldom is heard

A discouraging word

And the DanG ;D sky's  are not cloudy all Day!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Oh, yeah, a sincere thank you to all the folks that take the time to come over here sometimes and keep me company! :)

INCLUDING DanG! ;D ;D ;D
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

tnlogger

ck you are here and we are there. you are just dreaming and it will be all too clear when you wake up.
  ;D ;D
gene

etat

Ah Yes My Little Chickadee!

that this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

On Top of Old Smokey

Another Day Older and Deeper in Debt

Dig a Little Deeper in the Well

I'm so lonesome, I could Cry!!!!!!!!   

asy

PSYCH CONSULT TO TRAUMA ONE...  STAT!!!    :o :o :o

You just sit here quietly, CK...  (or should I just call you Charles, and not drag the unsuspecting 'K' into this)...

Sit QUIETLY Mr Tate...

The nice man will be here to 'chat' with you in juuuuuust a moment...

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

etat

Ianab

They had the Truman Show.... ::)

now the CK forum  ;)
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Roxie

I DO believe that we have just witnessed the inner workings of his mind when he thinks he is alone!   :D :D :D
Say when

iain

YOUR NEVER ALONE IN THIS WORLD, there's always some watching, espec when you goof up :D

iain

etat

I done changed my mind.  I miss DanG.  It don't seem the same without him.  I sure do hope he hurries back, or at least comes over here and posts something on 'my own personal forum' ???  so's I'll have some more interesting stuff to read. smiley_kid

Roxie

Yep...it's just too quiet without our DanG.   :)  He's due back today, so maybe we'll hear from him soon! 
Say when

tnlogger

roxie  yup DanGs like an old coon dog laying on the porch. when he's off hunting by him self ya get to missing him.  ;D
gene

Roxie

And, like an old coon dog, he's BOUND to show up sooner or later!   :D :D
Say when

asy

Was sittin watchin the telly last night, and they had that Tiger accepting his green jacket.

All I could think was 'Ooooh, That means DanG will be on his way home!!!"

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Furby

Hey CK, when he's done posting on your forum, will ya send him to mine ???
Been kinda slow around here without that DanG trouble maker!  ;D

etat

Hey Furby, I did hear you had your own forum too.  What say lets join up and save everybody half the trouble of tricking us!!!!! :)

Furby

Sure!
We can talk to each other, or watch each other talk to our selves!  ;D

etat

OneWithWood

Was it just me?  or did any of you see what happened when Tiger made that chip that hung on the edge of the cup?  Just as the camera zoomed in on the ball hanging there I could see this thin middle aged guy with a neatly trimmed white beard jumping up and down causing the earth to shake just enough to cause that ball to fall into the cup.  :D  Then when Tiger was doing his little victory high-five this same gent melted back into the crowd emerging with a little rake and headed over to the sand trap . . . :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

DanG

:D  That could have been me, except that I was hard at work in the office at that time. >:(  I missed ALL the good stuff, but watched part of the playoff on tv.  Dimarco made an ace in one of the early rounds, that hung on the edge until he had walked the entire fairway, then fell in as he walked up to it for the tap-in. :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!