iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

woodmizer hydraulic motor

Started by woodmills1, June 03, 2002, 03:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

I want to thank who ever posted last year for woodmizer owners to be sure to get the brush kit for the hydraulic pump motor.  I just can't remember who did the posting.  my hydraulic pump quit yesterday in the middle of sawing, and having the repair kit on hand was a good thing.  fairly easy fix for anyone with some repair skills, though small fingers would help.  so woodmizer HD owners order the repair kit, mine lasted for 1780 hours if thats any indication.  Now if that 40" pine butt log haden't been full of nails and hooks I might have still got some work done.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Bibbyman

Thanks Woodmills,

I've been mentally putting together a list of things I want to pick up while at the WM 20'Th party at the end of the month.  I'll add that to the list along with B57 belts and a main drive belt, etc. ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

ElectricAl

Don't forget your hydraulic lever centering springs!

Al
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

woodman

Jim I thought I was the onley one that cut city logs.   :D
Jim Cripanuk

woodmills1

I should start a second business selling scrap iron! :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!