iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

happy b-day Bob and CK

Started by tnlogger, March 30, 2005, 11:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnlogger

Happy birthday guys  8) 8)
ck just think 2 more yrs and yer gonna be an old old man  :D :D :D :D :D smiley_old_guy
gene

Roxie

Wooooo Hoooo!!!!!! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CK!!!!!!!   smiley_balloon_01
Say when

Coon

Happy B-day both  of you.  Have a b-day drink for me since I don't drink.   Just remember :   Don't do anything that I wouldn't do.  (Probably don't leave you with much)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

pappy

Happy B - day you young fellers   ;)
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

breederman

Together we got this !

Ernie

happy birthday guys. Remember, this is the beginning of the rest of your life, enjoy 8) 8) 8)

Ernie
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Patty

8) 8) HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS!  8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

SwampDonkey

Happy Birthday guys.

BIG WHEELS KEEP ROLLIN AND MOVING ON
  :) :) :) 8) 8) 8) :) :) :)

smiley_balloon_01      smiley_balloon_01
     smiley_balloon_01       smiley_balloon_01
smiley_balloon_01       smiley_balloon_01
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sprucebunny

Happy Birthday , C Tate  8)

And many happy returns of the day. Hope it's a great year for you ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Norm

asy

smiley_singsongnote02 smiley_singsongnote02 smiley_singsongnote01 smiley_singsongnote01 Happy birthday to ya, happy biiiiiiiiirthday...smiley_singsongnote02 smiley_singsongnote02 smiley_singsongnote01 smiley_singsongnote01

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

etat

WOW!  Thanks girls and guys and that's a fact.  Today, like my luck usually runs and falls I wound up working on my birthday.  We finished a job this morning, dumped the trailer and moved the equipment and started another new house at 1 O'Clock.  Kim had done asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told her we'd figure something out later, just too busy right now.  So we decided mostly to wait til this weekend to celebrate.

I finally got in around a hour ago and brought my trailer in to cut out and weld in a new jack in the front of it.  We'd about stripped out the old one.  Keep in mind that at this point I had not yet received a official birthday present. 

Next thing I know a UPS truck pulls in, with a BIG package.   All of a sudden it hit me what it was, I KNEW it was coming but it absolutely hadn't hit me that it was PLANNED and sent to arrive on MY BIRTHDAY, not until I actually SEEN the package. 

On top of that it was addressed to, and I quote and ya ll listen up!

MOST Honorable C@K TATE!!!!!!!!   FLa Deadheader, you ole son of a gun!!!!!  And I'm saying that in the nicest of ways!!!!  Thank you very very much!  That  piece of AMAZING cypress will adorn the top of my mantle for as long as I live, and that's a fact!!!! 

And then I get on here and find yall wishing me Happy Birthday!  Well I gotta tell ya, it's a good feeling and my head's swelled up bigger than the Goodyear Blimp right now and I feel GOOD!  This is the best 21'st birthday I've ever had!!!!!!!   To me having good friends, along with that piece of wood is the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT OF ALL!   :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

isawlogs

Well its your birthday ....   
     Happy birthday Charles .....   many , many,  more to come your way ....    Have a nice one bud .....

Marcel
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

pigman

Happy birthday Charles. 8)
When I saw the title of this topic it scared me. Thought I slept almost a year and had another birthday.
Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

farmerdoug

8) 8) Happy Birthday to both you guys!!! 8) 8)

smiley_fiddler smiley_hillbilly_tub_base smile_banjoman
smiley_biggrin01
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Quartlow

Happy......................                            ......................Birthday                                                                     .......................................Guys
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

iain

You's deserve every happy birthday you get

iain

EZ

Haytrader

Is there any cake left?

Ditto what they all said to you both.

8)
Haytrader

J_T

I'll second that Haytrader. I could go for that Ccake or better yet a cnote :D :D 8)
Jim Holloway

Thank You Sponsors!