Sponsors:

It's Spring! In Texas, anyway.

Started by Texas Ranger, March 29, 2005, 10:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Azaleas and dogwoods are out in force.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Rocky_Ranger

Well TR, I finally had to cross over to this board.  Steve's is about as dead as roadkill on a July day.  We got about a foot of snow here Saturday and with three feet on the ground in my back yard it will be June before even my weeds show.
RETIRED!

Norm

Great pictures Don, the soft maples here are just starting to show buds.

Is that your place they were taken at?

Texas Ranger

Hey, Rocky, welcome to the board.  Hey, Board, meet Rocky Ranger, a district forester for the feds out in Colorado.  One of us.

Norm, no, not my place, wish it were.  This is part of an arboritum at the local school of Forestry at Stephen F. Austin University in Nacogdoches, Texas.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

tnlogger

hey rocky welcome allways good to have an other forester on board. and one thing this place is never dead  :D in fact it sure gets going 100 mph at times  8)
gene

Timber_Framer

Welcome aboard Rocky 8)
I'm a bit tier of the snow myself ::)
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Tom

Welcome Rocky Ranger. 

You did good Don.  Good pictures!!

DanG

Hey, welcome aboard Rocky! 8)  If it's weeds ya want, come on down. I got plenty, and you can ride my Crapsman mower to yer heart's content. ;D

We're getting a little color around here, too.  Here's the pitiful sight I hafta look at approaching my driveway.  This hedge is across my neighbor's front yard. It's about 8' tall.

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!