iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Which One of Y'all

Started by Fla._Deadheader, March 19, 2005, 06:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fla._Deadheader

Left the DanG door open last night ??????

It's gotta be 40° here  :o :o :o >:( >:(  It was 60 ish the past few days. CLOSE THAT DOOR  >:( >:(   :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

ellmoe

I  hear you Harold! Imangine having to wear a jacket on the opening day of turkey season!  And, it's only going to be in the 70's today. Man, this Florida weather is rough! ;D

Did you ever talk to the Ga. Senator's people?

Mark

Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Jeff

We just wanted you to be able to see the snow storm we're supposed to get today. First Day of spring. HUMPH!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Fla._Deadheader

Hi Mark. I put my best man on that hunt, but, They musta killed him. He never got back with me.  :o :o :o

We want to sell our operation, so, I never called her.  Probably should, and see what's up with that. Might have to re-do the Boat registration, reckon ??

Hey, I remember that snow stuff, Vaguely.  ::) ::) ::) :D :D :D

Mark, what kinda prices do ya get for air dried Green Cypress 1X's ???
   First, it is ridiculed;

hawby

Gee Harold, I would feel sorry for you, but I just got in from unloading the log trailer and I am covered with ice. Guess we're gonna get the gamut today. Rain, Ice, Snow, Wind, and Mud. Think I'll spend the rest of the day with the other element.... Fire!  ;D
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

Jason_WI

40!!! That's t shirt weather up here ;D ;D ;D

I'm going snowmobiling later on today. Nuting like going 85 MPH with your butt 12 inches off the ground.

Jason

Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

Quote from: Fla._Deadheader on March 19, 2005, 06:58:25 AM

Mark, what kinda prices do ya get for air dried Green Cypress 1X's ???

Harold,

I get $1.25 bf pretty easy for knotty cypress AD rough. Am I chargin enuf? ???

Brian
Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

Fla._Deadheader

Don't know, Brian.  I'm looking to buy, so, you are too high.  ::) ::) :D :D :D

I have a guy needs a bunch of 3/8" stuff, and I could seal the deal with that cheap green cypress.  All we have is that golden Cypress. ::) :D :D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Jeff

Its finally warmed up enough to make ice!  :D

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

bull

sounds like a heat wave! 42 hear today startin to make a little mud.... enogh that i have to leave the shoes and cruthes at the door can't wait for 45 and a little wind and rain to melt this white stuff faster..

Furby

jtmccallum

Man, I'm ready for spring.  I usually don't look foward to mud season, but if it stays like this much longer mud will be a welcome change.  :(

Jeff - Looks like you got a bit of snow there, we got about an inch or so of wet slop today. Before that we actually had some bare dirt showing.

John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

ellmoe

Harold,
    I can't keep cypress around long enough to get it air-dried, at least not common grade.  We have select A/D from $1/bf depending on width. Unfortunetly, it difficult to get alot of cypress anymore, and we seem to be "bidding" on each load! I can KD common cypress, but that puts it up about the select price. I have about 7,500 bf of select in the yard. If you can use that volume , we might make a deal.

It only takes about 45 min. from Ocala (city) to get here if you want to drop by.

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Thank You Sponsors!