iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Welcome Bailey's !

Started by Kevin, March 18, 2005, 05:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Bailey's is a great company to deal with and I'm glad they are a part of this forum.
Welcome to the Forestry Forum Bailey's and Lucas!!  8)

SwampDonkey

I noticed the new icon up today as well.

Welcome folks :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

dutchman

Welcome Bailey's . It's been a pleasure dealing with you in the past.

Fla._Deadheader

I just saw the new Sponsorship. Good going Bailey's folks.  8) 8) 8)

I know Y'all are gonna like it here. Thanks for being a part of this great place.  8) ;) ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

devo

Welcome to the forum. My experiences dealing with your company has always been good! Glad to see you here.  :)
Crazy enough to try it! (once)

pappy

8) Cool 8) Bailey's you will not regret being apart of this forum... smiley_thumbsup
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

oldsaw

I'm eagerly awaiting my stuff.

So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Al_Smith

Well ,I've plugged them,on every other site,I'll do the same here .Great folks to deal with .As a matter of fact,I just got a sale catalog the other day.

rebocardo

Always pleased with my orders, service, and quality. I really like the 30 RCS chain.

arnold

Welcome Baileys. look forward to your input and wish you the best from LUCAS New Zealand.
Arnold
ps.  What about a photo compitition of the biggest log put into a swingmill.

DanManofStihl

Just got my sabre bars and clutches from them the bars were only 9.95 I could hardly believe it I had to get two I cant wait to put them on and get a cut with the clutchs and the bars. Great folks
Two Things in life to be proud of a good wife and a good saw.

jokers

Welcome Bailey`s!

I hope this means that Greg will be spending some time here. He is a wealth of correct information.

Russ

fishhuntcutwood

I'll second that Russ.  Greg is the man.  And Bailey's is top notch all the way.  Good to see them here.

Take care all,
Jeff
MS 200T
MS 361
440 Mag
460 Mag
056 MII
660 Mag

sawpsycho

greg /baileys never seems(unless I'm to dumb) to talk down to the  inexperienced -that should be  good asset for this forum and mankind in general.
That's Passion  not ego baby !!!

fishhuntcutwood

Have you guys gotten the "Wild" catalog yet?  Get those 372's while they're still around!!

Take care all,
Jeff
MS 200T
MS 361
440 Mag
460 Mag
056 MII
660 Mag

Timber_Framer

I got my "Wild" sale catalog the same day I saw their logo here. They're a great company and I am glad they're here also 8)
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Thank You Sponsors!