iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I hold you all personally responsible.

Started by asy, March 12, 2005, 04:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asy

Well,

Tonight, I was standing in my kitchen, quietly chopping up the skippy for dinner, when my man walks past me, and gazes lovingly out the back door.

Softly, ever softly, he says...  "I wonder how much wood there'd be in the Macadamia Tree?".    :o

Now this tree, is HUGE...  It's FULL of Macadamias, and the kids spent half the afternoon out there with a brick and a mallot cracking Macadamia shells and munching...

I say YOU lot did this to him...    ;)

He was NORMAL before he started reading this forum...

Well, OK, You caught me out, He was Never Normal, but then neither am I...   :)

By way of introduction, HI! I'm asy!   

Andrew will introduce himself in a later post, I'd imagine...

Seriously, though, have been reading your forum for a week or two now (lurking) and it's fantastic. I am very impressed by you all.

We are just about to move to a farm of 60 acres, and I'm hoping to save some of the trees...   Please tell him he can't cut them all down...  :)

He's totally addicted to the forum, and is having a great time and learning lots.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Ianab

Hi Asy and welcome to the forum

And I have NO Idea what macadamia timber is like... I do know how to find out though  ;) :D

Oh.. and if you plant 2 trees for every one you cut down, you wont run out  8)

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

asy

hehe Thanks Ian...

Yeah, this replanting thing... 

It has us spending the day tomorrow driving around the Sunshine Coast looking at Timber Farms.

Should be fun, am taking the camera...

I'm not sure if he wants to plant the forest just so he has an excuse to cut stuff down and mill it, or if he actually wants a forest!!! hehe...

What worries me is that the farm backs onto State Forest, so if he gets over excited, there's not much to stop him! hehehe

Ianab

Well on further consideration.. Macadamia nuts are rather nice, so dont cut that tree down, well at least not untill you have got 2 new ones bearing fruit ;)

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Roxie

Welcome to the forum Asy!  I love the cat picture with the "other's will be blamed"!  It's very nice to meet ya!   :) 
Say when

Fla._Deadheader

Welcome, Asy.

Play ya cards right, and, maybe you can wrangle a trip to the US for some hands on sawing drill. Disney World is only 1½ hours from here.  ::) ;D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Cedarman

Maybe we could get some reciprocal touring going on.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

tnlogger

welcome to the forum asy from your post you will fit in very very well here.  8) 8)
gene

Corley5

Welcome aboard! 8)  New trees grow everyday ;) ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

KiwiCharlie

Hi asy,
Welcome along, Im sure that youve seen already youll like it here!  ;) :D
Cheers
Charlie.
Walk tall and carry a big Stihl.

Ernie

Welcome  Asy  Since Andrew has been lurking for a while, he'll probably tell you that the best way for you to save some trees is stickered and stacked.

Love your cat.  I'm sure our local chinese restaurant will have some dog recipies  they could share with you as they just got prosecuted for having cats in theis freezers. :D :D :D :D

Ernie
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

asy

Hehehe..

Reciprocal touring sounds fantastic!!!

Geez, I might get Andrew to take me overseas yet!!!  Who knew it would take a buzz saw and a pig roast???!!!

You'd never know, I'm actually more of a dog person than a cat person (Unless you have the right sauces) :D !!!

The avatar I usually use on my other forum was too stoic, and I found this one which I thought was a lot more fun...

I must say, you all sound like a really great bunch of people, and we're looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Well, soon, we'll have 60 acres on the GORGEOUS Sunshine Coast Hinterland (Hi Sigidi!!!) Y'all are welcome, BYO axe...

Andy Mack

Hi guys, I'm Andrew.

As Asy has said I've been lurking here and have become totally engrossed with all the content, and characters on the forum.   ::) :P

Since the Macadamia is producing well, I think it is safe (it better keep producing  ;D)

I best go,  We are about to leave to do a day tour (put on by our dept of Primary Industries) of sunshine coast farm forrests

Thanks guys

Andrew

Fla._Deadheader

G'day, Andrew.  Welcome to the Forum. Yer wife is already a hit with the guys.  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

KiwiCharlie

Welcome Andrew,
I would be very interested to hear about your day trip some time.
Cheers
Charlie.

tnlogger

welcome andrew when ya get a chance pull up a stump and join in. :)
gene

moosehunter

Welcome! It is nice to see the different flags keep poping up.
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

sigidi

8) 8)NOw then, this is some wonderful news, another sawdust, forum addict moving into the neighbourhood 8) 8)

Mind you Bris-Vegas isn't too far either, most our family are ther and I regularly do trips to help out on building/renovating.

Welcome to both Andrew and Asy I hope you have liked, what you've seen.

On another note to fuel my addiction for sawdust, ifn ya need them trees sawn up for ya house or anything let me know, I'm more than happy to load Larry up to come visit, great rates included for FF folkes.
Always willing to help - Allan

jjmk98k

I never got anything "bad" from hanging out in this forum, only makes me want to plant more trees and make more time to spend outdoors.... makes me want to run my chainsaw more so I can annoy my city slicking neighbors  8)

great bunch of guys around here, even if they don't approve of Grits.

>:(

Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

farmerdoug

Welcome to the Forum Asy and Andrew,

Who knows maybe Jeff will host the International Forestry Forum Pig Roast one day.  Tell then Andrew keep on sawing.
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

chet

Quote from: farmerdoug on March 12, 2005, 11:41:18 PM
Who knows maybe Jeff will host the International Forestry Forum Pig Roast one day.

farmerdoug,
The 2nd Annual International Forestry Forum Piggy Roast is August 6th, 2005.   :)   The more international folks that show up the more international it'll be.  ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Arthur

Andrew and Asy

You need to keep any branches you prune from that tree.

The wood is a joy to turn and looks wonderful

arthur

asy

Wowwee!

Thanks HEAPS guys!

Well, the forestry tour went really well, had a great day.

Only took 220 photos, Was too busy chatting...   (Did I mention I love taking photos???)

I'll go through them and resize a few to show you in a little while.

Better go cook, this lot look hungry...   :o

PS: My feet are killing me... 

Andy Mack

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the welcomes, I really do feel welcome  :)

Asy beat me to it (as usual).  Its been a long day, but had great fun.  Asy will no doubt post some photos later.

Sigidi:    Thanks for the offer, may well take you up on that, however we hope to get a loan of a Lucas mill from a guy we're doing some business with - see how it goes.   What part of the Sunshine coast are you from?  Are you on acreage?

Cheers for now

asy

OK!

A dozen or so photos posted in the gallery.

Please have a look!

Here are a few to whet your appetite...

Oh, by the way, sorry about the quality of the photos, they were 1500kb out of the camera, and have had to reduce to 20kb for the forum...  they are in pain now...  hehe

tnlogger

gene

farmerdoug

A question for you guys down under as seeing those kangaroos in Asy's pics I am wondering if they are as much a pain in the but as our whitetail deer can be here in North America?  ??? The deer here eat crops and seedling trees to no end in some areas. >:(
Doug
Fargo, MI

Texas Ranger

Kangaroos?  They look like Texas Jack Rabbits.

Welcome aboard, asy and Andrew.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Phorester

They must be females.  I don't see any antlers.

redpowerd

i didnt know kangaroos had antlers.
thanks for the pics, and before you cut that macadamia tree, better harvest about 50 pounds and ship them up here to new york. boy they are good. wonder if shipping is reasonable or even legal.
welcome to the forum.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

sigidi

Andrew and Asy,

I'm up the coast a little more than the Hinterland, (on the outskirts of Gympie, but it doesn't sound as nice as saying th eSunshine Coast  - so don't tell anyone about my embarrasing Geogragphy ;))

We have a 6 acre block here and are breeding Alpaca's and pedigree dogs - well I say we, Wifey does it all.

Geese your lucky to have someone lend you a Lucas, let me know if you need any 'tech support' - have you used one before.

Email me or PM or whatever works for you if ya need.

Take it easy and soak those feet.

Just on a side track I'd love to hear about your forestry walkabout

Jeff

Quote from: farmerdoug on March 12, 2005, 11:41:18 PM
Who knows maybe Jeff will host the International Forestry Forum Pig Roast one day. 

Already Happened.  :)   Were aiming for Intercontinental now... ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

asy

Quote from: Corley5 on March 13, 2005, 06:25:08 PM
Them kangaroos good eating ??? ???
Oooooh yeah....

But ya just gotta warm their bums and chuck them on a plate...  Overcooked, and you may as well chew shoe leather.  We had skippy stir fry for dinner on Saturday, and it was magnificent...  (So Andrew tells me!)...

Sigidi!  Sounds like we'll almost be neighbours!!!  Our place is about 10 min south of Eumundi. In Belli Park.

Here's a pic of our view from the dining room:

And here's the forest:

One of the trees...

The mans toys:

(I keep saying they're mine... but in reality they are his...)

Oh, and, by way of introduction, here are a couple of photos of the kids:

And again, by way of introduction, here are a couple of my photos:

I put a few more photos into the gallery...  There's a good one there of a really cute horse.

My dream horse is a Shire Horse or a Percheron...  I think it's the only horse that would carry me...   :o

Redpowered, you'd be welcome to a couple of bags of maccas, come pick them if you like!

Farmerdoug, The Skippy's can be a pain, but they aren't too bad. They don't really go for planted stuff like gardens so much. They are more destructive, coz they have bloody big feet (even bigger than mine!). They also have a LOT of power in their tails, and it's said the Male's tail could kill a man if they swing it at you.

I'll let Andrew give you a wind up about the Forestry Walk, He was actually listening...  I was wandering around taking photos! hehe

PS: What are grits?

etat

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

redpowerd

thanks for the invite.

grits is the stuff you get  southerners to clean out of the bottom of the combine, you think they are just gunna thow it out, but you turn around and they are cooking it :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Tom

Texas Ranger

phorester, you have mistaken the Texas jackrabbit witht the Texas jackalope.  Jackalopes always have horns, jackrabbits seldom do.

asy

Quote from: redpowerd on March 13, 2005, 09:36:22 PM
thanks for the invite.

grits is the stuff you get  southerners to clean out of the bottom of the combine, you think they are just gunna thow it out, but you turn around and they are cooking it :D

Hmmm...

Looked at Tom's link, I didn't realise, "Grits" is an ingredient, not a food.  I thought it was some sort of food, like my mum makes Russian Potato pancakes, but fried... 

Hey Andy, y'all want some 'o them thar grits?

Did I say that right???

Furby

No I think you had it right, Southerners consider grits a food by itself.
Us Northerners use a product like grits as an ingredient in some of our food.............................. such as beef.  ;D

sigidi

Asy,

Belli Park is not far away at all, actually I found out about a cut job today at Borren point (near Lake Cootharaba) just a bit farther up the coast from ya but still not far really.

Well now as for pics, ya can stop posting any more of ya block - I'm so Jealous  ;)

Are your youngsters up a cadaghi tree there? looks like one if it is don't let any persuade you the timber is no good, it has some gorgeous feature to it and some really great colors...

this one wasn't for slabbing but you can see it would make some terrific benchtops/bartops

asy

Oooh, geeeee, you're good!!!

Fancy being able to tell what the tree is from that little bit, no leaves or anything!!!

Yeah, it is a Cadagi Gum, and the most magnificent tree...

Unfortunately it is in the yard of the house we first rented when we got to Brisbane (from Melbourne)...

So, it's not mine to cut down.

Unfortunately. :D

But, don't worry, there are plenty of good cuttin' down trees on that there farm!

What kind of dogs do you breed!?

tnlogger

now asy dont let them northen boys on here fool ya. GRITS is the main stay of the south.
a big plate of GRITS,eggs, bacon, and cathead biscuits is ranked up there with
1 GRITS
2 possum
3 coon hounds
4 grandpas shotgun
5 a loving wife ( this should be on top in case loving wise sees it and thumps me)
  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
gene

SwampDonkey

Welcome to the forum Andrew and Asy. I went to your gallery also, and enjoyed your pictures. Stick with us, read up, post and teach us all you know. :) ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sigidi

Asy we breed these little guys... ( you asked for it!!! :D)

ok just one more, this little girl is vary rare in our circles as sloids in Australia are rare enough, but solid grey is just way up there ( i know she isn't looking real grey right know but she has black tips and a black face  or 'mask')

Fla._Deadheader

Sigidi,  Teri wants to know what breed that is. She prunes them over here, at her "real" job.  ;) ;D ;D ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Andy Mack

Quote from: SwampDonkey on March 14, 2005, 04:11:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Andrew and Asy. I went to your gallery also, and enjoyed your pictures. Stick with us, read up, post and teach us all you know. :) ;)

Thanks

Won't take take long to teach you what I know .. . . . . .   

. . . . .

;D

asy

oooh, they sure are cute, you really need to put them in a softer pen when they are young, they seem to be running into the walls too often...  :o

Seriously, though, I'd love to come take some photos of them sometime...  But then I have cameraitis...

hehe, and as for teaching you what I know...  I'm efficient and have already done that... :D

Andy Mack

Quote from: sigidi on March 14, 2005, 07:11:58 AM
Asy,

Belli Park is not far away at all, actually I found out about a cut job today at Borren point (near Lake Cootharaba) just a bit farther up the coast from ya but still not far really.

Well now as for pics, ya can stop posting any more of ya block - I'm so Jealous  ;)

Are your youngsters up a cadaghi tree there? looks like one if it is don't let any persuade you the timber is no good, it has some gorgeous feature to it and some really great colors...

this one wasn't for slabbing but you can see it would make some terrific benchtops/bartops

Sigidi : What do you use to transport your logs/timber ?  Truck / Trailer ?  Those big old gums are very heavy, how much can you transport ?

sigidi

EDIT: FDH they are Shih Tzu (pronounced Shid Zoo) cute little beggars _ geese ya can't tell what we do round here....
QuoteTeri wants to know what breed that is. She prunes them over here

Andrew I've got 3 different vehicles I use,
the first has a dog trailer and has a capacity of about 28 ton with a 10 ton crane,
the second is rated at 12 ton with about 4 ton crane,
the third not sure sizes an weights but a little smaller still.

Most times I go to the log, unless it's a log for me then I bring it home and say "look what followed me home..." then I try to cut it quick and make it useful so Wifey doesn't get too cranky at me for finding a home for another stray  ;)

Seriously though and a shameless plug for my crane hire boys (the above stats) they do a terrific job for me and even turn up with the odd giveaway looking for a home.

So in serious answer to your Q I don't move any, I get in the right guys to do it and it costs very little when considering the price of cut lumber nowadays. (Well I can say that 'cause I cut it up myself DOH)

Phorester

Don....., wonder if they got kangalopes down there? 

asy

Quote from: Phorester on March 14, 2005, 11:56:27 PM

Don....., wonder if they got kangalopes down there? 

Yup, we sure do...

They are very rare, and hard to photograph...

I happen to have a photo of one here:

Fla._Deadheader

Asy,  you're too much.   8) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Texas Ranger

Asy, gal,  you got some Texan in you somewhere, somehow.

Phorester

AHAH! 

See, those  were females in the other picture - no antlers....

I can see why those kangalopes are rare if they keep running through walls like that one.

EZ

Welcome to the forum folks, nice country, nice place. Thanks for the pictures you posted.
EZ

asy

Quote from: Texas Ranger on March 15, 2005, 10:41:00 AM
Asy, gal,  you got some Texan in you somewhere, somehow.

That's a compliment, isn't it???

smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce

Furby

Depends on what State you are from. ;)

asy

Quote from: Furby on March 15, 2005, 09:36:42 PM
Depends on what State you are from. ;)

I'm usually, and especially today, in a state of confusion...   smiley_whacko

Furby

Paul_H

It's not just the US.If someone tells a tall tale up here and swears it's true,we'll ask them the same question..

"you got some Texan in you somewhere, somehow?"  :P

Welcome Asy
I think it was a compliment  ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

KiwiCharlie

Asy,
It just takes a bit of time to get the hang of what these guys are saying!  Dont worry, half of what we say, they cant unnerstand either!  :D
Cheers
Charlie.

sawguy21

asy, I am jealous of those pics. The last of the ice would melt off my lawn if it would just warm up. 
I was trying to figure out stir fry skippy but you covered it later. Here we knock it's horns off, wipe it's butt THEN throw it on the plate :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Texas Ranger

Asy, to understand a lot of what goes on on this board you got to understand that the US has two types of citizens.  Southernors, and damyankees.  While generally not hostile towards each other, there is a certain rivalry that exists.  As a true southren (no, not a misspelling, but a southern way of saying southern) boy, I find damyankees (this is one word, that has been around since the War of Damyankee Agression) like hemmorids.  IF they come down and then go back up, they ain't to bad.  But if they come down and stay, they can be a problem. ;D

And as in any social situation, there are those who have traits of both, lots of good ol' boys (and girls) from Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio, and such.  They act as negotiators between the die hard others, and try to act as translators and peace makers.

All in all, it is in good fun, we all share a love of the land, forests, and that wild side of nature.  We have a whole lot more in common than that which seperates us.  I have no doubt that should one a them damyankees on this board should ever hit my part of Texas, there there would be beer, lies, and a good time had by all.  Shoot, some a my family married damyankees! ;D

tnlogger

Texas Ranger now i resemble that  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
displaced yankee taught rebel  ;D[/color]
gene

hawby

T Ranger... how comes you insulted the folks from Missouri and Kentucky like that? :o
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

farmerdoug

Hawby,

Update your profile and then they will not leave anyone out.  Remember this is coming from a member from a state that does not have real, tall trees so they make tall tales to make up for it. :D :D :D ;D
Doug
Fargo, MI

Buzz-sawyer

All of my southern friends always told me ,"well, they's them Yankees, then again there is them Damyankees...theys the bad ones." ;) :D
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

tnlogger

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
gene

Texas Ranger

Hawby, I am what ya call a true American, lived in bout near every state east of the Rockies and west of the right coast, a living travel poster.  The two places I called home was Missouri and Texas, folks in those two states are pretty much alike, and I love em both.  Lived in Ohio for awhile, dont remember much, Illinoise, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah (born there), Kentucky, Arkansas,  , my daddy was a traveling man.  My heart is in the south, along with my butt, and it is home.  Actually I moved as far south as I could find a job, I hate cold weather.

asy

My friend lives in Texas and tells me it's a beautiful place..

She married an Amerikun.

If you are in Dallas, drop in to Wolf Camera store, and say HI! To Lisa the Aussie. Tell her you are a friend of asy's. She knows more about cameras than just about anyone I know!!!

Also, my cousin lives in Birmingham, Alabama.   (Does that get me extra points!?)

I just want to come to USA to take photos...

I want to mainly see the Forests (redwood and such) and the Canyon...  Not much interest in big cities...

Now that I have proof there's Tractors and Piggie Roasts over there, Andrew might just take me!!!

Someone please tell him you have fried onions too, and methinks the deal's sealed!!!

DanG

Yup, we got fried onions, too.  Anywhere ya got onions, grease and fire, ya gots fried onions. ;D  I got a Daughter and some Grandkids in Birmingham.  I'll let ya know when I'm going up there, and ya can give yer Cuz a heads-up!  That'd be kinda fun. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bro. Noble

Now that we are better acquainted,  Asy,

There's something I'd really like to ask you,  if you don't mind :-[  I was hoping some of these gutless wonders would ask you first,  but I can wait no longer as the curiosity is overcoming me :-\

Just how do you pronounce your name? :)

You might want to look up the thread "how did you get your user name"  and fill us in on that too ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Roxie

Bro. Noble, I have never met a braver man.   :)
Say when

hawby

Sorry all, I got to thinking after I posted that, that not everyone would get the humor. See, after sending sever 10's of thousands of $$$$ to the University of Michigan, I was hurt that T-Ranger lumped my friends from MO and KY in with those punks in Columbus, OH that call themselves Bucketheads, or Butteyes, or something like that.  ;D I am sure that the humor is lost on those that don't know about the longest running footbal rivalry here in the US. I just can't resist an opportunity to poke 'em when its laying right there on the ground.
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

pigman

Bro._ Noble,
Thanks for asking that question. I was gona, but just didn't have the nerve. ;)
:-X
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Bro. Noble

You're welcome,  Bob the gutless wonder :D :D :D

Just ignore me when I get like this--------I'll go take my medication now :D :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

asy

Hmmm...

OK...

Well, since ya asked...  Here's the story...

My "real" name is Larysa.  Pronounced Lar-Is-a. Not Lar-eee-sa, or Lar-eye-sa... hehe

But, the first time I went into a chat room, on another forum I'm a member of, I wasn't sure what to expect, so by way of disguise, I wrote my name backward...  asyral. 

Then, one of the other chatters, who went on to become a very good friend of mine, couldn't type 'asyral' very fast, so she cut it in half...  and asy was born.

Now...  It's pronounced...    ah-see.  'a' as in 'cat'-  see. See?     (Emphasis on the 'a')

NOT Arsey (that would be a description... not a name)...

And not Ace-ey, unless I'm playin' poker... lol

That's why I'll always spell it with a little 'a', coz it's the end of my name...  ;D  Oh, and I (almost) always sign off "asy :D " coz I'm pretty much always smiling.

Nowadays, most of my friends come from the forums I frequent. The original one, my photography forum, oh, and here :)

Even Andrew calls me asy most of the time, I don't, however, call him L-Plate  ;).

Even my kids know who 'asy' is when people come over or ring up...

Oh, and, I kinda like it.

I always wanted a nickname when I was growing up, other kids had them, but the only ones I was ever labelled with were somewhat uncomplimentary, and usually visually motivated (and to do with either height or girth...)  :o  I like this one, and I'm keeping it.

So, Bro. Noble (and the gutless chickens) hehe, That's the story of, that's the glory of, me.

Sorry it's not more exciting. However, I did have a chuckle at the thought of so many of you scratching your heads and pronouncing it many ways to try to figure out which was right...   hehehe   

Quartlow

Quote from: asy on March 12, 2005, 05:10:13 AM
I like dogs too. Let's exchange recipes.

Did you know all cats share the same middle name?

Target
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Just kidding LOL
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

etat

QuoteAnd not Ace-ey, unless I'm playin' poker

:)8) 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Thank You Sponsors!