iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

about forestryforum.com

Started by L. Wakefield, March 14, 2001, 02:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L. Wakefield

ahem..I burned my bridges here and over-wrote the old address with this new one. I notice the option for 'mark all messages as read' is not there, and also on each page there are a host of old (some very old) messages marked as 'new'. I be guessing that this will be all better soon, right?

LW
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Jeff

log out and log back in and see if that helps.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

You did not burn any bridges. This is the new site. The old one does not exist. I think the mark as read function is what was causing the stuck flags. You have no idea what it took to move this to here today, so just the fact you can post is pretty significant.

I hope I can get the bugs out soon, just post them here as you find em.

timberbeast

Testing,  testing.  Am I here or was I there?
Ah,  it works!  Thanks,  Jeff! :)
Where the heck is my axe???

Jeff

Jeff

timberbeast

176 bd ft.?   Hee hee,  that's easy!!
Where the heck is my axe???

Bill Johnson

New forum looks good on my machine.
The clock on the board is an hour different than the one on my wall and we're in the same time zone, but I know you'll make adjustments.
Going ice fishing Friday we don't get another snow storm.
I'll check in later to see whats new.

oh yeah any luck on my cull factor calculator?

Bill
Bill

Jeff

I got good news and bad news. The time I can fix, and it probably will be by the time you read this.  The cull factor calculator...well after after discussion with sources and much thought, I have come to the conclusion it has to suck to live in Canada!
   Just kidding.
But, it is something that is really not used here much at all from what I can tell. So I can't justify the time spent working on it at this point. But, I will keep it for reference and when the Timberbuyers Network is global and I have all sorts of programmers working for me, we will get right on it! :)

Gordon

As you can tell, I got logged in. :)
New site looks great. Something we all can grow into right?
So how long until the 1000 post?
Thanks for all the hard work 8)
Gordon

Jeff

1000? Sounds amazing don't it?

I don't when we we'll hit it, but I do know the way things have been going, soon. I was looking back at some of the old posts to find something, and actually had to use the search function to find it!!!

While I am at it, there anre new functions in your profile, I would appreciate it if you guys update, or for some fill out for the first time!

Bill Johnson

You are correct, by the the time I logged on again the clock was fixed. No more confusion for me.

It's perfectly understandable about the calculator too, I just use the linked spreadsheets I already have. Its going to be a monster task this year, we are having discussions about calculating culls for the entire 5 year plan term. I foresee hundreds if not thousands of lines of information.That'll keep me out of trouble for a little while.

Any way its Saturday, the sun is out, the snow is melting slowly and out of here...
Bill
Bill

Jeff

Thought I would go back to the first mention of getting 1000 posts. It was not that long ago. Seems appropriate place for the first mention of...

Almost 2000 posts!

RavioliKid

Well, how many more to go to 2000?

;)
RavioliKid

RavioliKid

Oh...Never mind...

I just checked the counter. As of a minute ago, there was 83 posts to go to 2000.

8)Wa-HOO!

RavioliKid

Gordon

Isn't it amazing how far this board has come in just over a year. Great bunch of posters as well. Can you all tell I'm sucking up because I'm getting ready to ask a couple of questions.:D

But seriously Jeff you have done a great job keeping the board on track and also sending me a hat sure was a nice gesture as well.  

Gordon

Jeff

Wish I could find a way to get my hat off that other thread that Tom gave me!

Anybody that got a hat this week, or are going to get a hat this week, those are your 200 post hats early! I sent them to those who are obviously going to reach that mark in the next month or two or three. If you don't get a hat in the next few days, keep postin' and you will get there! Ask anybody, they're durn nice!

And to all of our members and the guests that just look in, I appreciate all of your help in making this forum what it is, and what it will be.

Gordon

Darn nice hat is an understatement. But I'll leave it at that. Thanks !!

It was a much appreciated gesture and the wife even said it looked good on me. hubba hubba were the words she used. 8)

Gordon

Jeff

Yup, if I was you, I'd just put away that Kuboda hat they give you with that new tractor, you don't need it unless your doin a job that'll get the good'un dirty..

RavioliKid

That hat is a beauty!

(I didn't want to post anything for fear of making others who weren't as lucky as me jealous.)

Thanks so much, Jeff!

But, uh, my postings are going to taper off for a while...I'm going on vacation... It's not that I just stuck it out until I got the hat...  ::)

I'll back at the end of the month.

School's out!  

RavioliKid

Thank You Sponsors!