iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

More Lumbermate 2000 Pictures..

Started by Robert_in_W._Mi., March 07, 2005, 10:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert_in_W._Mi.

Here's some pictures i have on line that i thought i'd share with you..

Robert

Some Sawmill Pictures
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=3009465

tnlogger

robert that is one great picture show you have there. very well done  8)
gene

TN_man

Robert,
That is an interesting grapple arm on your tractor in some of those pictures. Is that optional for the Ag-Co?
WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

JP

;)Hi Robert
great pictures and a great little mill//

here are some pics of things I have created for the LM2000 and support.
JP

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4231442&a=31390449&f=
Norwood lm2000,Newholland 30 hp tractor, log carrier/winch, log arch  JP

Paschale

Hey there Robert,

Great pics!    8)  Thanks for sharing!  So where in W. Michigan are you?  There are several of us on here--I'm in Grand Rapids myself.

Dan
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Furby

Me too! Well kinda, just outside. ;) ::)
My mill is a Mark 3.

moosehunter

Great pics from both of you!!
JP, you have given me some great ideas. Those cam clamps look like a real time saver. I can't wait to try to copy your idea ( with your permission of course )!
Robert,
I put mine togather 10 months ago. 22 man hours, about a gazzilion bolts. I really appreciate that I got to know the saw so well, but when I graduate to fully hydrulic model it will be preassembled!!
Moosehunter
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Robert_in_W._Mi.

Guys,

Glad you all enjoyed the picts...

My place is NW of GR a bit......

The loader on my tractor was made by ALO Quickie, the grabble came from them too, as did the pallet forks.  They have an excelent loader that i can take the bucket off and go to the forks in 15 seconds or less!!!  The loader is rated to lift 3,650 pounds...

I really enjoyed putting the mill together, if needed there's nothing on the mill that i can't take apart or service..   It's much stronger and has many upgrades from my old Lumbermate, and as my old LM held up very well for me, i expect the new one will too! 

Now, if i can "finally" get a mill shed put up this summer!!!  :>)))

Robert

johncinquo

Hey Robert, nice new mill.  I think we were going to get together and see your old one, about 3 years ago!  New one looks nice though.  Great pics too, like the barn.

Hey Perry, your one creative son of a gun, you could make and manufacture some of those ideas.  Hmm, better pull your pictures back off and start getting patents!
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Furby

I'm off the NW of GR a bit myself.
Probly a bit closer then you?
Try Marne.

Thank You Sponsors!