iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Baby Girl

Started by Karl_N., March 06, 2005, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karl_N.

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I'd announce the birth of my daughter; Maren Alexandra Nitsche. She came into this world on the third. Cute as a button, mom and baby doing well. Big two year old brother pretty much ambivalent for the most part.
Karl

Fraxinus

Ain't anything any better than a baby girl.  Contratulations!! 8) 8) 8)
Grandchildren, Bluegrass music, old tractors, trees and sawmills.  It don't get no better'n that!

Tom

Congratulations, Karl.

Mine were all boys.  My wife said I really missed something.  Little girls crawl up in your lap and love on Daddies.   Little boys want help tearing stuff up. :)

Patty

Congratulations!   8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

old3dogg

Congrats Karl. Thats pretty neat.
My baby girl is 16!
Sure do miss those little ones sometimes but Im sure Im not to far away from grandkids!

Ernie

Congratulations, kids sure are a miraculous invention especially girls when my oldest, now 32 was just three, all she wanted for Christmas was a chainsaw like Dad's.  Neat eh?
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

tnlogger

Congratulations karl  8)
gene

Minnesota_boy

Congratulations!  Don't ruin the kid like I did mine. 

I let mine grow up.  :( 

Not the same to play with anymore, but the older lives close enough to come home sometimes and seems to want to and the younger calls too ask for advice now and then, so maybe I didn't totally ruin them. ;D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Fla._Deadheader

Had 2 baby girls.  They can be a pain, but, then they give ya that "look" and yer finished.  ;D ;D  Congrats on the girl.  8) 8) Spoil her rotten.  8) 8) ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

fstedy

Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

sawguy21

Congratulations!! Wait till big brother discovers the universe no longer revolves around him. My 4 year old grand nephew sure got a wake up call this winter but he is ok with his little sister now.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Corley5

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Tom Sawyer

Congratulations 8) 8) 8)  I have 3 kids of my own - Lucas is 6, Sarah is 2, and Jillian just turned 7 months today.  Kids are great!

wiam

Watch them close they grow up fast.  Mine are girls 7 and 9 and boy will be 6 in two weeks.

Will

rebocardo

Congrats! Remember to hold them and kiss them lots! Pictures would be nice :-)

WH_Conley

My baby is fifteen, enjoy em while they are young, when they hit the teens they know they are smarter than you, about 25 they start changing their minds back.

Nothin like coming at night dirty and having a little one wrap around yer leg givin ya a hug. Kinda a mutual agreement, she won't notice you are dirty as long as you don't notice her diaper is leaking. :D :D
Bill

farmerdoug

smiley_female_signCongratulations smiley_female_sign

smiley_clapping  Karl  smiley_clapping
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Faron

A big congratulations, Karl.  My two little girls are 25 and 28. :o  Guess what? They keep bringing more little ones back here to see me!  6 to date, one more on the way!  Just enjoy them every day.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

thecfarm

smiley_bounce I'm so happy for you I can just jump up and down.The wife is smiley_whip so I better get outside and start on the addition to the greenhouse.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

TN_man

Congradulations 8)
I wasn't sure that I wanted to have a little girl with baby dolls and dress up clothes around the house, but I have to admitt that there is nothing like it. I can always get a kiss out of her but I have to wrestle the boys down to get one. You are definitely in for some fun. Kids are truly a blessing for the Lord.
WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

Cedarman

Congratulations!!!!!!!
When she gets a little older, be sure to switch legs when she sits on your foot and wants a ride. Its a great leg strenghtener.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

devo

Congratulations Karl!!   8)
Crazy enough to try it! (once)

Karl_N.

Thanks Guys,

I appreciate the well wishes and congratulations.
Karl

Thank You Sponsors!