Sponsors:

Spring Has Arrived!

Started by Norm, March 06, 2005, 08:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxie

What a great picture!!   :D
Say when

crtreedude

With the look on those calfs faces, I think she is reading a how to guide on butchering....  :D
So, how did I end up here anyway?

jjmk98k

Bibbyman,
thats a great picture and I'd have to agree with whats crtreedude says!  :o
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

pigman

Those heifers sure look like good students. 8) Maybe Alex was was just an excellent teacher and made the lesson verry interesting. smiley_reading_book   
My  wife says human students are usually not that attentive. :(

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Patty

That is a great photo Bibby. She is a real sweety.  ;)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

DanG

Looks like the final briefing for the GREAT ESCAPE! :D :D

Good shot, Bib! :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Norm

Well spring is officially here, we got our potatoes and peas planted yesterday. 8)

Didn't get them done last weekend on good Friday but the ground was still too wet to till it. Yesterday it was just right for the tiller. Boy did I ever work up a sweat running it all day. ;D

Quartlow

I got into two  fields friday to disc, we don't plow unless its sod ground. today theres white fertilizer on the ground  :D

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Linda

Today we had a little party for my Grandmother's 99th birthday ;D
It was such a nice day (75 degrees and sunny) we headed to the garden afterwards. :)

I took a chair and told Grandma she could sit and visit with me while I weeded.  Grandma sat down for a couple of minutes until she spied my extra digger.  I saw her smile as she proceeded to get up and grab the digger.  I told her that birthday girls shouldn't be working.  She just smiled even bigger and ignored my demand. ::)

Here is Granny going after a poor little dandelion.

Good thing there weren't too many weeds yet, Granny would have worn me out! ;D

Hey Norm,  nice garden tractor :D   Do you scoop up some
"soil amendments" from the horse lot, then till it in? :D

We give a neighbor planer shavings, for his horses, in exchange for tilling my garden. He only has a JD318 with a rear tiller. It does a fine job for FREE ;)

Bibby,  Maybe Alex was getting the heffers ready for a "cow tippin" exercise. ??? :-\
Wood-Mizer 2012 LT50HDE25

Roxie

How blessed you are to have your Grandma working in the garden with you!  Thank you for sharing those pictures!   :)
Say when

Norm

Those are great pictures Linda, 99 and still going strong. :)

We use the chicken house litter for compost. Becky's hay has lots of weed seeds in it and even after composting plenty of em survive. Eggs, Sunday dinner and the richest fertilizer....those girls are the best animal on the farm. :D

Murf

Cute picture indeed.  :)

My vote is she's readin' them little heffers "The Cow Jumped Over the Moon".  :D

If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Thank You Sponsors!