iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Location,Locatiion,Location

Started by Jeff, March 06, 2005, 07:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

A little bit back I asked if everyone might update thier locations in your profiles. I got about a 2% response. I asked this because I have had many requests (probably 2%) :D  to include location on your posts. I am working on doing that.  I just wanted you to know that I made you ALL the people from nowhere this morning by blanking the Location field in the database.

I can now procede with figuring out how to ad the location back to your posts without all that extra code that was in there. Feel free as you have time now to update your location's in your profiles (if you wish.)  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

Jeff,
Since you removed me from Campbellsburg, KY; can you put me in NZ.
From Ernie's pictures it looks so beautiful down under.
Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Jeff

Its up to you to put yer selves somewhere. :)

Furby

What format would you prefer we use for the info?
City followed by state?

populus

Hey Pigman, I'm right down the road from you in Lexington KY, but I think I'll relocate my profile to New Zealand also. Good idea. Ever since Lord of the Rings, NZ looks mighty nice. As long as I don't have to eat Marmite (sorry, Ian).  Do they play basketball in NZ?

pigman

But Jeff, I don't have airfare for the flight to NZ. I thought you could use your magic and puff I would be in NZ. Also, Aussie land would not be bad either. I have been there and that place is great also. 8)
Bob the world traveler
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Furby

Save me a seat guys, I'd like to move there as well.

Quartlow

Nobody knows where I am, heck even I don't some days
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

old3dogg

I just went in and changed my profile, well I added my location, and realized that I have been a FF member for a year.
Thats pretty neat.Hope to be a member for a lot of years to come!
Mike.

jjmk98k

Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Sawyerfortyish

Jeff since I have worked so hard to get someplace and now i'm no place do you think you could move the Pa line about 20 miles east? Then I can add my new location.  Dry spot in woods
                             Anywhere  Except NJ USA.

Weekend_Sawyer

I always liked being able to see where posters were from. Glad you are bringing it back.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

tnlogger

took me a few min to figger whats you was saying there but i got her done
gene

Frank_Pender

I did it!  I did it!  I did it!  I am starting to be a techie?  I doubt it, but I got my location located correctly. 8) 8)
Frank Pender

Paschale

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

sawguy21

Quartlow, I feel much better now. I thought I was the only one :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

sandmar

Sorry about not getting it done first time Jeff......but she's there now! ;)

Sandmar

dail_h

World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Jeff

Quote from: dail_h on March 06, 2005, 12:25:37 PM
I think I got it right

As far as I can see. Nope, you dont.  I am not talking about a members map. I am taling about your profile info.

Ernie

New Zealand is a great place to live, if you ignore the pinko politicians.  Canada is a great place to be from but NZ is a great place to live and raise kids.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

fstedy

8) Is it really safe in NZ I heard there were ORCH"S there. LOL  8)
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Ernie

As long as you don't need the police to help with anything, they turn their radios off, the Orcs are not too much of a problem.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

ARKANSAWYER

I have a location but no one can find me.  After they find me then they will not leave me alone.   Came home from chruch to find logs piled in drive way again.   I thought "Why didn't the drop them off at the mill"?   Get down to mill only to find several loads down there already and they could not get trurned around down there.   Now lets see if my location comes up when I post.
ARKANSAWYER

Jeff

Quote from: ARKANSAWYER on March 06, 2005, 05:19:36 PM
   I have a location but no one can find me.  After they find me then they will not leave me alone. 

Now that aint entirely so, I found ya once. :)

Jeff

Task completed unless the majority does not like the location of the location. It can be relocated. :)

Sorry Ernie, your nice long discription of where you lived got chopped. :)  I had to limit the length for all to get them on the posts.

Thank You Sponsors!