iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

why I bought an 066

Started by woodmills1, May 12, 2002, 03:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

here is a shot of some of the medium sized logs I bought over the last couple of weeks.  Man I sure am glad I got the new stihl cuts like butta.

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

DanG

Nice WHACK!

Didja evah notice that a lot of common sayings just don't apply to us?  When most people are said to be "sawing logs", they are asleep. But, OH NO! Not us. We're working our butts off.  It could be said that you "have your work cut out for you," but you don't. You've gotta cut it out for yourself. Life just ain't fair, sometimes. :-/
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

woodmills1

but like the old saw says, we are a cut above the rest! :D

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!