iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lowes had good deal on chainsaw bars

Started by davefrommd, February 25, 2005, 07:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davefrommd

Lowes has been putting up new stock and marking down discontinued items, items out of a package, or missing something etc.

I bought 3  husky 18" bars at $5.00 each brand new never used, just missing the packaging. Bought two oregon 18" bars originally a combo pack but with no chain for $7.00 each. Bought a brand new never used porter cable tiger saw 11.5 amp with rotating handle for $59.00, regular $149.00. Three of those bars fit my chainsaws. I think I did good today.  dave

KiwiCharlie

Hi Dave,
Yes, thats a great deal!  Should last you a while.
Cheers
Charlie.
Walk tall and carry a big Stihl.

jjmk98k

Yep, gotta love when Lowes has a clearance, picked up a window unit air conditioner with remote control for settings, $25 new in box last month.

Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

davefrommd

Yesterday I bought a brand new in box dewalt 18 volt hammer drill/driver with another impact drill/driver and two batteries, charger and carrying case for $140.00.  I'm going back today. dave

jjmk98k

I been keeping my eye on a freight danaged Husky riding lawn mower thay have in the "hold" area..... sometimes they go VERY cheap I been told. I have a friend who works there and is asking about it this week.

Lowes is good when thay have clearance and you do not need any questions answered.....

Once I was there and asked if they were expecting a shipment of more "Boiled linseed oil" as they had none on the shelves.......

the puzzled looking guy said, How about the supermarket, they might have what you're looking for.
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

davefrommd

Yea, I know what you mean. Lowes and home depot  you need to look in all the cubby holes like in the outside area where the plants and flowers are to where the fence and grass seed is they will sometimes have marked down lawn tractors, rototillers, push mowers, etc. I bought a returned troybilt 2 cycle tiller for $99.00 regular $299.00.  I just bought a brand new in box 42" broadcast spreader for $35.00.  regular $130.00.  I think it may have been higher then that because northern toolhttps://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?action=position"> Note:Please read the Forestry Forum's postion on this company sells it for $189.00. Of course last summer I bought two brand new mcculloch chainsaws pm10-10s 57cc all magnesium with auto and manual oiler for $200.00 each at a local stihl dealer.  It sometimes pays to look around. dave

Thank You Sponsors!