iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Excuse my errors

Started by Jeff, February 16, 2005, 04:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I am currently trying to incorporate some of the old forum features back in. Occasionaly as I test and fail, you will get an error page. These only last a few seconds and can be fixed by refreshing the page.  Nothing is wrong with the forum just getting some work done without having to totally shut ya'll down. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

crtreedude

Brave, Brave man - fixing things while it is hot!  Shudder, I am not sure I can watch.... ;)
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Danny_S

Does these errors include links not working? I have a link to my work in my signature and it does not work. It has www.forestryforum.com/board/www.craig-mfg.com instead of just craigs site (or something like that)
Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

Frickman

Remember Jeff, one mistake a day is all you're allowed!  ;) ;)
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Jeff

Quote from: Danny S on February 16, 2005, 07:02:49 PM
Does these errors include links not working? I have a link to my work in my signature and it does not work. It has www.forestryforum.com/board/www.craig-mfg.com instead of just craigs site (or something like that)

No, thats your mistake. :)  I'll fix it for a Quarter. ;)

Ah, you can owe me. I can tell ya right now you forgot the http://

Tom_Averwater

He who dies with the most toys wins .

Danny_S

It was there before the changes and it worked! Where do I mail the quarter? try it on my post.. the website icon does the same thing.. I didnt change anything from before... Other than my underwear... once....

Jeff

just add http:// before the www.  You have to have a complete URL or it thinks its looking for a file with the forestryforum.com domain.  :)

Texas Ranger

You are absolved my son. 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

OneWithWood

. . . arriving in a cloud of dust, the masked man dismounts his silvery steed, disappears behind the mesquite and reappears as that man of the cloth, Friar Don :D ;D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

pappy

"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Danny_S

well i'll be jiggered...  :D

Thanks chief.

Swede

Jeff; No problems here, ever. It always work this side of A.O.  and MUCH faster than earlier. :) It´s fascinating how fast I can get a new page across all that water and into my monitor.
Thank You for a good job!

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Danny_S

That's like the lady working in an office seen smoke coming out of the back of her computer so she called the technician at head office downtown and asked him if there is a fire down there...............

tnlogger

nope wont go there noooo way noooo how..............
oh shoot gota ask . was she one of them real fair headed ladys ?
gene

Swede

I losed my coffee today. Opened the cup holder in my computer & placed the cup. After opening FF I touched the cup holder and it went into the box.

Coffee everywhere exept in that plastic cup! >:(

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Thank You Sponsors!