iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forum Logon

Started by Arthur, February 15, 2005, 02:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur

Jeff

is there a way to log-on directly from the initial page??? 

If not would you be able to do so.  It would speed up entry and only need a small icon???

arthur

Ernie

Hi Arthur

I just dl'd Mozilla Firefox, its a free browser and a lot better that ie explorer, I dont even have to logon any more, it's all automatic when I hit the link in my favourites,, its worth a go.

Ernie
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Jeff

I E does the same thing.  I stay logged on all the time, I thought everybody did.  :D I suppose I can put a log in on the front page, but it will need to be clear to the bottom.  I dont like the idea of confronting new visitors to the forum with a "Log In" button.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

I have added a login to the front page at the bottom. If you are logged in, you will see nothing. If you need to log in, it is there for you.

Frickman

Hey Jeff, I noticed something about the new door. It's real nice, and has alot of neat things, especially the thumbnails of all the pictures. But it's missing one thing, it doesn't say who lives here! There is nothing there that says that the FF is a place for folks interested in wood to come and discuss different things. As members we all know what the FF is, but a first-time visitor who stumbles upon it might not see this. Maybe towards the top you can put up one line that tells folks what's going on here. A couple years ago you had something like this and it's missing now.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Jeff

Arthur

Jeff

I have to take my hat off to you.

This is one of the best web sites I frequent, and thats many.

I actually have my ie set to logon to FF automatically but thought it a good idea for those who wish not to be super users of the internet.

arthur

sigidi

Me too Jeff,

my IE version has me logged in anytime I come to visit?

Maybe the Forum Easter Bunny does it? ;D
Always willing to help - Allan