iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Electronic Pet Fence

Started by chet, February 10, 2005, 08:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MemphisLogger

Funny thing is that my own personal experience with getting snipped after #2 is that it INCREASED my success of getting it out of the tree  ???

I guess dogs have different concerns when it comes to these matters.  ;D
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

Jeff

He spent to much time on the phone with me this morning, as I am thinking sideways still.  Either that, or he found a unique way in turning this threads recent turn.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Oh Sure Roxie, he makes us look crazy now! :D

Jeff

Oh yea, now I'm the only one that looks crazy.  Maybe I just imagined all of this. :-\  Gotta get me some better meds.

Roxie

No.....I'm your witness Jeff!   ;D
Say when

Tom

What's wrong with you people"   You crazy or sumpthin' ?  :D :D

Roxie

THAT was hilarious!   :D :D
Pefect comic timing, and probably no one else saw it!   :D :D
Say when

Jeff

Well, I just want you to know that wiht all this talk about dogs and fences and "SNippin" and makeing me think I'm crazy, you got Scooters attention to, and as you can see, he is not pleased!.

Roxie

Tom did it, Scooter.  Sic 'em! 
Say when

Tom

Jeff

Me and scooter are goona go get a nap. THis was just to much 'citement for an old tired "crazy" guy and his sidekick.

Tom

Jeff!

You are taking a nap. 

This is a dream.

Wake up! wake up!

It's time to leave the recovery room. :D

Furby

Well I don't really know what I missed (again ::) ), and I guess I really don't care, cause you all are cracking me up! :D :D :D

Chet, Make sure the unit you get can handle the lenth of wire you are talking about. I know there used to be some that had a limit as to how long of wire could be used.

My parents current bigger dog, would be in the next county before he felt the poke from the collar if they were still useing the fence. He's a greyhound! :)

Phorester

I had a lady call me a few years ago with the problem of deer getting into her garden.  She wanted to know if an invisible fence would keep out the deer.   ::)

Had a hard time getting her to understand the neck collar part of the system.

farmerdoug

Tell her the only way to keep the deer out is to shoot them all.  If anyone figures out to do that I would be happy to meet them.  With the limited season they just multiple faster.  I shot 25 deer one year and they were worst in my truck crops the next year than ever before.  They will eat anything accept tomatoes.
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

chet

Our's don't care, they'll eat maters too.  :(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Paul_H

Chet,
Have you figgered out how to attach Jeff's saw to your Houndawg yet?
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

chet

First I gotta get down ta Jeffy's. Den I'll jist tell um I gotta take it home for a tuneup.  ;D 
Tied to dat ole hound dawg, it otta run like made.  ;)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!