iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hey der Boss...Good Luck

Started by Shotgun, February 03, 2005, 10:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D._Frederick

Jeff,

Was your problems all caused by arm motions during your sawyering on the automated circle mills or did you have an injury? Anyway, I hope they have all your problems under control.

fstedy

OUCH
Looks perty sore.   :) :) Hope ya start feeling better soon :) :). Maybe a potice of  ;D GRITS ;D would take the soreness out. Just Kidding.
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Corley5

Ya, that looks like it hurts :'( but it's not as bad as I thought it would look if that's any consolation ;) ;D.  Sounds like this Dr. did it right.  Take it easy and TRY to enjoy the buzz ;)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Jeff

Quote from: D._Frederick on February 05, 2005, 03:46:35 PM
Jeff,

Was your problems all caused by arm motions during your sawyering on the automated circle mills or did you have an injury? Anyway, I hope they have all your problems under control.

yep Don, years on repetition. I talked to dr. this am and he said the a.c. was down to bone on bone so they trimmed it out to gove me room to move, plust the hole in the cuff where it was rubbing he stiched shut.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

isawlogs

I'm very happy to hear that you are on the road to recovery Jeff , hoping that all goes well for you , I do know how you feel ... had not quite the same but very semilar ....
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

MULE_MAN

Thanks for the update Wildflower & Jeff, I guess you'll find out the rest of the story
Monday when you talk to the Dr.  I was wondering are you going to be as good as
new, Are have to watch what you do from now on  ???
I hope you got some good sleep last night , But I bet everytime you move much are
roll over it's probably pretty painful. I hope you get to feeling better real soon !!!
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Patty

I sure hope you are feeling no pain Jeff. Relax....enjoy the big game today, and take a few of those pain pills.
Hope you get better soon.  ;)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

Hope you get healed quickly with minimal pain.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you so that the arm will heal correctly and they got everything fixed right this time.
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

sandmar

Jeff, you must have had a very good DR this time around. I had more bruising and edema around my gall bladder incisions than that. It really looks great......hope it feels great soon too. By the way.......the pics I was talking about was you sorting FF pictures ::) But I enjoyed the one you sent also  ;D

Sandmar...who understands how things get confused while on the pain meds.

Jeff

Ha!  You should see it today, the brusing is really starting. I dont feel any better today other then my mind is clear now, well, as clear as it normally is. :)  Clear enough to be schemeing on how to get things done one handed.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sandmar

DanG Jeff
You make me tired just reading about all the stuff you do......maybe the missus needs to get you some doggie downers till you can heal up some  :-\

Sandmar

MULE_MAN

JEFF

Don't forget to update us on what you find out from the DR. today   ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

OneWithWood

Jeff, glad to hear all went well and you are on the mend.  Also gald to see you are probably the most addicted ff'er there is :D ;D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Ernie

C'mon down, New Zealand in summer (ours) is a great place to recover. you're welcome anytime
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Papa Dave

Jeff, Glad you are doing well.

I had knee surgery two months ago and can tell you there are some real pretty physical therepy tech.'s., but they are meaner than He..... Oh, I am not supposed to use that word on the forum.

Well, away, these women are a real credit to their gender. I believe they are trying to rectify all the past wrongs that they feel men have done to them.

So, good luck at physical therepy.

Thank You Sponsors!