iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

IRS Paperwork

Started by palmerstreeservice, February 02, 2005, 09:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

palmerstreeservice

Have you ever noticed how hard it is to please the IRS.  We recently changed our company to LLC.  I have spent the last two days trying to find and fill out all of the required paperwork.  It appears that nobody at the IRS knows anything about any other paper except the one they were hired to work with.

Does anyone know where you can go to find something similar to a check list of required files?

Buzz-sawyer

Yep, called turbotax :D.....Mt taxes have gotten complicated...that software helped!
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Hokiemill

The best $160 I spend every year is to the accountant that does our taxes!  At one time I prepared our own taxes and I would stay grumpy for a couple days with a table covered in paper and that was before my wife started her own business and we had to factor in all her expenses, etc.  Get in touch with a tax accountant and let the pros do it.  Life is too short to fill out IRS forms!! ;D

palmerstreeservice

I think I need to clarify....

I'm looking for a website or something that says here is what the fed gov needs and state gov needs for the "new" business since we have gone to the corporation.

Roxie

Go to:
www.irs.gov
Under the search just write LLC filing requirements, and pick your problem....I mean option.   :D
Do the same for your state page.
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!