iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Da Boss

Started by sandmar, January 21, 2005, 10:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandmar

Anyone besides me notice that Da Boss is closing in on 10,000 posts? Jeff we appreciate all the time and effort you put in here for a bunch of knuckle heads like us.May the next 10,000 be as much fun as the first!

Sandmar

DanG

Yep, I been watching. :) :)  He's quite the blabbermouth, ain't he?  Or is that "blabberfingers?" :D

I look in on the members list every now and then, and check out the "top 15 posters."  I do that, or peruse people's profiles, when nobody's saying nuttin and I just don't want to leave.  There are several of us blabberfingers types around here. Nobody is likely to catch Da Boss, though.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Stump Jumper

ya my blabberfingers dont like this new alphabeticel order called a keyboard  ;D :D :) :-[ :-X :-/ ::)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

sprucebunny

I been noticing Jeff's count for a while...Thought he might hit 10,000 by the New Year...

We going to throw a surprise party for him ??? ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

sandmar

You betcha Joan!
I am sure he would want grits on the menu, now that he has come over to the dark side  :D

Sandmar

SwampDonkey

Don't forget Tom, he's etchin up there too pretty quick. I figure I'll be caught up by 2008. Trouble is they'll be doubled that by then. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Paschale

Well, I was just reading one of the threads...and saw that Da Boss is just five away from the big 10K mark.  Looks like tomorrow'll (or rather today) will be the auspicious day.  How we gonna celebrate?   8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

DanG

Well, we could shower him with a veritable tirade of incredibly clever witticisms..............oh, that's what we do every day. ???  Maybe we'll come up with something by the 20,000 celebration. ::)

BTW, how do you manage to play a trombone with that big snoot hanging down over yer lips? :P
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

I remember something in the forum's software about something happening at 10,000 posts but for the life of me, I can't remember what it is, so, maybe I better just lay back from here on out in case it was a bad thing.

9,999 and a quarter. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Buzz-sawyer

Maybe it will "turn over" like a odometer :o
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

sprucebunny

Only one to go , Jeff ;D Aren't your fingers just itchin to find out what happens ;D
Inquiring minds and all........
 ;D

Bibbyman

I got to see him rack up 9999,  questioin is,  will he roll over to 10,000 or reset to 0000?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Paschale

Well, DanG...if you were to see me in person, you'd see that my schnoz is quite flexible.  It just sorta rides up outta the way, and the ole mouthpiece just glides right beneath.  You can just imagine what would happen on a cold autumn football night with the marching band, when the temp starts dipping south, and the ole snoot starts running...not a pretty sight!   :D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Cedarman

Jeff, I think you stripped a gear at 9999
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

sprucebunny

Anybody notice that this thread has been combined with another  ???
;D;D

Jeff has the power to do a lot of things ..... :)
I'm glad ( well...hoping !) he's my friend  ;D ;D

Roxie

DanG,
"I KNOW" that you know how to get him to talk!!   8)
Say when

chet

I don't think da boss will be able to stay away from dat 10,000th post for too long. I'm not sure he can keep quiet!  ;D  :D  :D  :D  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

isawlogs

I think that the boss had a deal with wildflower and if he made it to the milestone she would bring him to some fanncyy restorante and have , what did he call it smorgorsborgh of some kind ....
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

OneWithWood

So-o do ya figure da boss is holding on to that next post for something really special?  What do you think it might be?
Could it be the answer to the 'what's next' line under his pic?
Ooo-h the suspense is growing!
Maybe he is going to sign on under a new handle just so he can save the big one and not have to remain too quiet!  :D
What should that new handle be?
Da Boss?
Da Big Guy?
Not Really a Troll?
What do you all think?
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

sandmar

OWW I thought about Grits Lover but I doubt Da Boss would go for that  ::) Come on Jeff the suspense is killing us.

Sandmar

OneWithWood

He did change his caption to 'Grits Survivor'.  Maybe we should add that to the list of possibilities. :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Roxie

He's messing with our heads now.    :D  
Come on DanG, we're counting on ya!!  
Say when

Roxie

You are :D  :DSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busted!!  That's just cruel! :D :D :D
Say when

Furby

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
But it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! ;D