iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hey Dan!

Started by DanG, January 19, 2005, 08:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Don't get excited. I don't really need anything, but I was just wondering how many of us are on here. "Dan" isn't a particularly unusual name, but it seem's like we have more Dan's than one would expect in a group this size.

Y'all check in and let's get a head count. I'll be # 1, of course. ;D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

I think there is a bunch of Jeffs also but they keep disappearing. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawguy21

Are the number of DanG's in the threads any indication?
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

DanG

Naw. That don't count. That just show's that lots of people like ta cuss. ;D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

chet

Near as I can recollect, we only got one Chet.  ???  
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Furby

There be a couple of me's. ;)

I think we do have a fair amount of Dan's here though.
DanG! ;D

isawlogs

Not to many go by    Marcel....
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Paschale

One DanG proud Dan here, to be associated with all you other DanG fine Dan's!   8)

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

EZ

Wonder how many EZ's there are.  ;D

pappy

With all the wood we got around here it's a good thing we got only one termite  :o  ;D
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Dangerous_Dan

First you make it work, then you trick it out!

Tom

OneWithWood

I counted 3

Dan G
Paschale
Dangerous Dan

You probably overlooked ole DanG  :D

We just added a new one the other day. Dan K.

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Tom

Oh!   I started with zero.  :D :D

Paschale

Don't forget about WV_Hillbilly...now there's another Dan, and another Dan M. to boot, which means he's definitely a standup Dan.   8)

Dan M.

OneWithWood

Tom, I guess you got ole DanG's number!  :D :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

neslrite

Lets not forget Kevin!
 I have met 2 and include myself thats 3 :)
and I know 2 Tammys ;D
neslrite
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Tom

OWW,
I think too much of Dan to seriously call him a zero. :D  Actually I was covering my A** and didn't even think of the Joke until after the fact.  It was pretty funny though, don't ya think? :D :D

SwampDonkey

Well, one thing's fer sure. There's only one SwampDonkey.

I know, I know, but you'de all miss me if I weren't here. ;D ;D

Let's see, I'm trying to add this tally up here in ma head.......

there was 1, then there was 2 more, then 3.....no that can't be right. Did we count DannyS yet? must be about 7 by now ain't it. Dang, I lost count.  :-/  ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

You guys aint even close...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WV_hillbilly

I'm here the other Dan M .  ;D  I'd have to agree those Dan guys are a  really good bunch of guys that I'm proud to be one of .  Not that there aren't a bunch of other great people on here . I have met about 75 or so of the members on here and haven't been disappointed  they have all been who I thought they would be .
Hillbilly

DanG

Hey WV_Dan_Hillbilly!  You say everybody has been what you expected?  Well you ain't been down here, yet!  ;D :D :D

Zero

WV_hillbilly

Yes DanG everyone has been what I expected . Nothing but good, truthful and caring people . In this age of computers and such , some people can hide behind the miles of cabling to portray themselves as something they are not . But I haven't  met anyone doing this from here . I just think that is a true testament as to the caliber of people running this site and those who come here to learn , share information , and meet new freinds .

When I meet someone in person from the FF Forum for the first time it's like I have known them for a while .  This is the greatest site on the web if you ask me .I can hardly wait to go to Sawlex 2005,  Paul Bunyon show and the Pig roast this year so I can shake their hand and put a face with a screenname of somemore members .

I 'm trying to fix the Southern expossure thing . My family and I are planing some trips down South and out to the Midwest. I will try to incorporate meeting some of our members when we are going to these vacation spots .
Hillbilly

Buzz-sawyer

Hope to see ya out here! ;)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Paschale

QuoteI'd have to agree those Dan guys are a  really good bunch of guys that I'm proud to be one of .  Not that there aren't a bunch of other great people on here.

I agree with you Dan, that all those other non-Dans, or UnDans are great guys too.  But just IMAGINE how much MORE amazing those guys all would be...if they had the awesome privilege of being named Dan too!   ;) ;) :D :D

hehe

(OK...I'll duck now!  I'm OUTTA here...)   ;D

Thank You Sponsors!