iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I think you'll all enjoy this

Started by Fraxinus, January 19, 2005, 04:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fraxinus

Grandchildren, Bluegrass music, old tractors, trees and sawmills.  It don't get no better'n that!

DanG

I heard that on TV last nite. :D :D :D  Had me rolling in the floor!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Kevin_H.

Tried to watch it this am, but it said the file was locked. :(

Bummer
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

sawguy21

I cant read it either. Will have to try later, need a good chuckle
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

OneWithWood

Yup! That was funny!  and oh so true
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Fraxinus

What makes me laugh the hardest is when Hillary walks over and slaps old Bill.  ROFLMAO!! 8) 8)
Grandchildren, Bluegrass music, old tractors, trees and sawmills.  It don't get no better'n that!

Mark M

Fraxinus, did you look at the other Jib Jabs? She slaps Bill in them too. :D

SwampDonkey

:-/  Too slow on my dialup

So, I'll take your words for it :D :D

Somebody has lotsa time on their hands to create that stuf. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Fraxinus

QuoteFraxinus, did you look at the other Jib Jabs? She slaps Bill in them too. :D
Yep!  Those are my favorite parts.  hehhehheh.
Did you notice the picture on the wall of Jacques Chirac and Saddam Hussein embracing?  LMAO!

DanG

Quote:-/  Too slow on my dialup

So, I'll take your words for it :D :D

Somebody has lotsa time on their hands to create that stuf. ;D

Too much time, eh?  What those guys have got is about like having a dozen robotic LT-70's running 24-7 with no blade changes, no fuel expense, no buying logs or paying help, no stacking, or re-stacking or drying or re-stacking or worrying about PPBs, or re-stacking, or etc, etc, etc. All they gotta worry about is their portfolio and the tax man.

I clicked on it during lunch today, and it took more'n 30 minutes to download. I got one playing of it and that was it. Speakin' of too much time on yer hands....... :-[
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

leweee

QuoteToo much time, eh?  What those guys have got is about like having a dozen robotic LT-70's running 24-7 with no blade changes, no fuel expense, no buying logs or paying help, no stacking, or re-stacking or drying or re-stacking or worrying about PPBs, or re-stacking, or etc, etc, etc. All they gotta worry about is their portfolio and the tax man.

I clicked on it during lunch today, and it took more'n 30 minutes to download. I got one playing of it and that was it. Speakin' of too much time on yer hands....... :-[
I second that motion...... I watched it on dailup TOO.   Cat just loved the banjo music ::) :o :)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Thank You Sponsors!