iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Truck

Started by woodhick, January 18, 2005, 05:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodhick

Any one in the market for a new truck to pull their sawmill around with.  Check this one out.  Trying to get my wife to agree that you just cant have too much truck. :D :D :D  I told her I would even let her drive it to the store.

www.navistar.com

Check out the CXT  pickup truck.
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

DanG

OH YEAHHHHHH! ;D ;D  I be likin' dat!  I've only owned one International truck, but it was a goodun'.  '73 one ton flatbed.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

pasbuild

Had an old International Travelall had to retire it when the sides wouldn't hold the roof up any more  :o That was one tuff truck.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

sawguy21

Pull in front of Ahnie with a Girleymen Drive Hummers bumper sticker on that. Oh yeah :D Those old binders were not fancy but were some tough. Rust was a problem alright.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

OneWithWood

If you really want to go for the gusto check this out:

www.unimog.com

I am sure we could put one of these to some good use :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

woodhick

onewithwood, I like the unimog too but still partial to cornbinders.  Went to the new Cabelas in Wheeling WV this past Monday and on the way home passed a truck on the interstate with two new unimogs on it.  First one I have seen for a long while.  I not real picky I would take either one for the right price. ie. next to nothing :D :D  If it's free it's for me!
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

WV_hillbilly

The local heavy truck dealer has one on the lot right now . It is a heavy duty looking truck . A freind that works there said that they sell everyone they  get before it gets to them .

Woodhick

next time your up this way give me a holler . I only live 15 minutes west of that Cabela's in Wheeling .
Hillbilly

woodhick

Hillbilly, It's hard to beleive they sell that fast, my local dealer said the base price was between 90 and 115,000.  He also said  quote " son the only way there will ever be one on my lot is if it's  paid for first!"  Let's me out. :'(   I've always wondered where you were at.  I was dealing with a man on a wide belt sander for my shop in your area, but last e-mail someone has already pu a deposit on it.  My luck Day late and a doller short. :'(  Ever in Hurricane area look me up.

WV_hillbilly

Woodhick

I usually have the same luck about the day and dollar .
My buddy said they got 3 of those trucks  in , sold them before they got them on the lot   and they are looking for another one now .
Hillbilly

Ed_K

I wouldn't mind picking up a KB 8. Restored of course.
Ed K

sawguy21

Hard to find new KB-8'S

sawguy21

Saw a poster of a Ford Crewzer at the dealership yesterday. OOFDAH. Check this out www.cowboycadillac.com

Thank You Sponsors!