The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: Logosol kiln no longer available  (Read 259 times)

Offline ArkansasRick

• I'm new!
Logosol kiln no longer available
« on: October 24, 2017, 03:45:26 pm »
  After reading reviews here on the Logosol Kilns I was set to order one. I had called Bailey's a couple weeks ago and got some information about the kiln. I called Bailey's this afternoon to place my order and was told it is no longer available. I believe Bailey's was the only USA source for the Sauno kilns. So I guess it's save up for a Nyle now....wonder what happened?  I saw one listed on Craigslist a few weeks ago, the listing was a few weeks old. I called the guy who said while it was listed for sale he received a recall notice on the one he had and he had just returned from shipping it back.
Rick

Offline Savannahdan

• Supposed to be retired.
Re: Logosol kiln no longer available
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 05:22:17 pm »
Rick, thank you for the information.  I'm a small operation and thought the Logosol sauno kiln would be the thing for me.  I contacted Bailey's a few months back and was told to check back with their product line.  I've decided to work on building a small solar kiln.
Lucas 10-30 Swingsaw Blade Mill, Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill