The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: Gearmatic winch and hydraulic lift  (Read 1961 times)

Offline masonjar

Gearmatic winch and hydraulic lift
« on: January 31, 2016, 08:57:04 am »
To start off with "I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of posting an ad on the Forestry Forum."

A few years back I bought this from a member here on FF. It has served me well but I have upgraded by purchasing another lift from another member here on FF. I have not used this in sometime and thought maybe someone else might need it and be able to use it. I had it setup where I could hook it to my tractor hydraulics because it doesn't have a stand alone hydraulic pump. It has a mounting plate where at one time it had a pump so it would be easy for someone to install one if needed. When I used it last everything worked well. There were no major leaks in any of the hydraulic lines or controls. The base plate on the bottom is 30"X36" if memory serves me right. This is a very heavy built lift for its size.

$1300 if interested.

Another item I have for sale is a Gearmatic 119 winch that came of a TD-8 Dresser dozer. Winch worked great when pulled off dozer but as you all know by now where I've not used it in almost two years the winch probably needs a little tlc to get back to peak performance. The brake would stick before if it wasn't used on a pretty regular basis but that's not too hard to work on. The winch has roller fairlead and I have the control's for it included in this sale if someone needs them. It needs new hoses between the control and the winch. In the first picture the yellow cap was put in there to keep the rain and moisture out.

$2500 OBO.

Offline dbcheek1

• Member*
  • I'm new!
Re: Gearmatic winch and hydraulic lift
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 12:54:09 am »
Do you know the lift capacity for the lift?

Offline Jwinter7258

• I'm new!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 09:06:24 pm »
Do you still have the winch?

Offline Jwinter7258

• I'm new!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 06:49:38 pm »
Could you call me about the winch, need one for td7. 860-798-4039