The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: (1) Snap On and (1) Blue Point tool box  (Read 746 times)

Offline GRANITEstateMP

(1) Snap On and (1) Blue Point tool box
« on: October 13, 2017, 04:43:27 pm »
I have read and understand the terms of posting items on the Forestry Forum Classified's:

Well, I a young guy at work is getting smart and getting out of turning wrenches.  I bought his toolbox and most of his tools off him.  Now I got to either sell my Blue Point (made by Snap On) box with a MAC side cab OR the almost brand new Snap On I bought off him!

BOX 1:  Blue Point Bottom Roller.  54in long x 24in deep x 38in tall.  Box does what it's supposed to do, MAC side cab is in decent shape too.  Pretty sure I got keys to both???  I haven't had to lock them since they moved into the basement 6 years ago! I'm looking to get $1625 for the pair.  That's about as low as I'll go price wise, BUT I may be willing to toss in a random tool set to get the deal done!   10% of the sale to the FF.

The next box is an almost brand new Snap On bottom roller box.  New on the truck they are $6000, I'm looking to get $2950.  Dimensions are 54 long x 28 deep x 41 tall.  All draws have liners, box comes with 2 keys.  5% of sale goes to FF.

I don't care which box I sell, but I only got room for one!  I can help load, come on over to lovely Nottingham, NH and take a look at one of these gems ;D
LIVE FREE OR DIE
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer

Offline Piston

• Senior Member x2
  • ...Brick by brick my friends...brick by brick!
Re: (1) Snap On and (1) Blue Point tool box
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 07:33:13 pm »
Oh boy.

I'm not sure how far Alton Bay is from Nottingham, but I don't think I should check.

I've needed a decent toolbox for a long time now.  If you PM me your phone number I may just have to call.  >:(
-Matt
“What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race.”

Offline GRANITEstateMP

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 10:46:44 am »
message sent.  I think!  Sorry, I didn't check the site after I posted yesterday!
LIVE FREE OR DIE
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040

Offline GRANITEstateMP

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 03:08:16 pm »
Sold / Traded the gray box to a buddy.  Got a little cash and some tools I didn't have or know I wanted! 

Matt
LIVE FREE OR DIE
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040