The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: Pure New York State Maple Syrup  (Read 398 times)

Online maple flats

• Senior Member x2
  • Life is what you make it!
    • Dave and Joan's sugarhouse web site
Pure New York State Maple Syrup
« on: September 14, 2017, 05:40:30 pm »
I just packed more maple syrup yesterday and this morning. I have just a little Amber in qts only, and I have a decent supply of my best seller, the Dark, in half gallons at $27, Qts @ $17 and Pints @ $10. I do also have gallons but for local sales only because I can ship 2 half gallons for less than I can ship 1 gallon jug. I also have bourbon barrel aged maple syrup in 6.76 Fl Oz (200ml) bottles @ $12 each. Any of these will make a great Christmas present, Order Now. I do still also have just 1 more SS barrel (26.5 gal) of dark to pack when needed but that's it until the 2018 season. Oh, I also have 1 more Oak bourbon barrel (10 gal) aging for another few weeks to re stock my bourbon barrel aged maple syrup when it has aged to perfection.
As in the past, the Forestry Forum will receive 5% from all online syrup sales. Be sure to mention that you are a FF member or you saw this ad on the Forestry Forum, even non members earn the 5% for the FF as long as I know you ordered from this ad.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed,  Peterson ATS upgraded to WPF mill, maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Online maple flats

• Senior Member x2
Re: Pure New York State Maple Syrup
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 08:14:46 am »
Christmas orders should be made by Dec. 10 to guarantee delivery by Christmas. I ship the next day after I get an order but the last time I check for orders is about 7PM E.S.T.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed,  Peterson ATS upgraded to WPF mill, maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Online maple flats

• Senior Member x2
Re: Pure New York State Maple Syrup
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 08:10:34 pm »
4 more half gallons going out tomorrow, 2 go to a friend of the parents of a FF member, thus the FF gets their cut, the other goes to a friend of my old next door neighbor who moved from NY to Az, sorry no FF cut.