The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: Air Filters for CAT Diesel Engine  (Read 528 times)

Offline Deese

• Senior Member x2
Air Filters for CAT Diesel Engine
« on: May 21, 2017, 10:55:15 pm »
WM sent me the wrong air filters for my sawmill engine. They told me just to keep these and are sending me what I need. So, you can see the 2 new filters on the right. They are for the Cat/Perkins Diesel engines, but mine only requires the single, shorter filter in the pic. I paid almost $80 after shipping (2 day air).  I attempted to upload a cropped screenshot of the emailed receipt but was unable to do so. I will add a photo of the receipt tomorrow. Enginaire E1 Primary Element and E2 Inner Element.

Send me $65 $50 and I will cover the shipping cost, and will donate 100% to the Forestry Forum.

I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF POSTING AN AD ON THE FORESTRY FORUM

Sawed 4 years with EZ Boardwalk Jr 13hp. I now have a 2004 LT40HDD51. Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener, Cooks Single Tooth Setter, a bunch of chainsaws, and an old chocolate lab.

Offline Deese

• Senior Member x2
Re: Air Filters for CAT Diesel Engine
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 05:21:48 pm »

Sawed 4 years with EZ Boardwalk Jr 13hp. I now have a 2004 LT40HDD51. Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener, Cooks Single Tooth Setter, a bunch of chainsaws, and an old chocolate lab.

Offline Deese

• Senior Member x2
Re: Air Filters for CAT Diesel Engine
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 05:31:48 pm »
I just edited the original post and reduced the asking price to $50