The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: Anyone in the Pagosa Springs/Durango, Bayfield area with a mobile mill?  (Read 857 times)

Offline 2StateTrigger

• Location: Currently N.Tampa but looking at acreage in CO near Pagosa Springs
  • I'm new!
I'm considering moving back to the great Southwest region (what I used to call home) and curious to know if anyone in the area has a trailered mill to possibly do some sawyering of trees that I'm planning to build a home with.  I'm looking at 50 acre lot that has never been cleaned up, so it is heavily overgrown.

Please reply to my at 6Point8AR@gmail.com if you can provide some sawing services.

Thank you.
Molon Labe

Offline Magicman

• Senior Member x2
  • A "Traveling Man"
Re: Anyone in the Pagosa Springs/Durango, Bayfield area with a mobile mill?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 08:57:00 pm »
No help, but Welcome to the Forestry Forum, 2StateTrigger.  Back in the early 80's I hunted the Navajo Peak area East of Chromo.  Much has changed since then.

We still occasionally travel through that area.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman