The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: "Web Special" Chain Loops  (Read 639 times)

Offline Grandedog

• Full Member x2
  • I'm new!
    • Left Coast Supplies
"Web Special" Chain Loops
« on: August 06, 2015, 07:05:24 pm »
Howdy All,

I've been trying to figure a way to get e-mail addresses for our e-mail blasts / web special / newsletter. I don't know about you but, I hate the idea of buying and, or selling bulk e-mail addresses because somebody else is making out selling your address.
 So, what I've come up with is a deal that would be hard for people to lay off of. We've got 4 different loops that we're offering on this web special. 72LGX-72E $9.99ea / 72LGX-84E $11.99ea / 91VXL-55E $8.99ea / 91VXL-56E $8.99ea.
 Pretty good prices right? Well the icing on the cake is that we'll ship them for free to all 50 states by USPS. We'll be sending the loops in a 9 x 12 flat-rate envelope, so anything else that you might need that could ship in the envelope would be free shipping also
 This offer is good as long as supplies last. Like I mentioned earlier the idea is to get as many e-mail addresses as we can. I'm not going to put an electronic limit on quantity but, I know if I was on the other side of the trough it would be hard to keep my snout out.
 Here's a link if your interested:

http://leftcoastsupplies.com/?s=web+special&post_type=product

Best Regards
 Gregg
Gregg Grande
Left Coast Supplies LLC
1615B South Main Street  Willits, CA 95490
888-995-7307  Ph 707-602-0141                   Fax 707-602-0134  Cell 707-354-3212
E-Mail  gregg@leftcoastsupplies.com   www.leftcoastsupplies.com