The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: New Portable Sawmilling Service Huntsville AL  (Read 745 times)

Offline Hookpilot

New Portable Sawmilling Service Huntsville AL
« on: February 15, 2015, 05:17:17 am »
I just wanted to let everyone know I have started a portable sawmilling service for the Huntsville, AL and surrounding area. I took delivery of a new WM LT50 January 2, 2015 and have already been fortunate enough to cut some 1/4 Black Walnut for a guitar maker, cut some 27" x 40" cookies for a gentleman, resaw a mantle that had been in a family home for generations and cut some Black Walnut boards for a lady.

Pease take a look at my website and pass along to anyone you know may need my services. Thank you in advance and have a Blessed Day.

Keith

Keith's Sawmill
www.keithssawmill.com
WMLT50
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
                 -- John Quincy Adams

Offline WV Sawmiller

• Senior Member x2
    • Green's Sawmill Services
Re: New Portable Sawmilling Service Huntsville AL
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 10:39:30 am »
Keith,

A few suggestions - add your website address to your profile here on the FF so people can link directly to it, go to Extras-Find A data Base and add your company to the Find a Sawyer listed there and be sure to contact WM and join their Pro Sawyer network. That will get you more free exposure to potential customers from several sources.

Also be sure to put a big old War Eagle logo on your site to keep the riff-raff away.

Good luck on your new enterprise. My wife was raised in Cullman and we met at Auburn, been married for almost 38 years now and traveled all over the world. Check out our sites for some of the places we visited and Becky photographed.

Be careful out there.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2009 4wd Dodge PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Sthil 440 & 441, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once"