The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: Photo posting for Mac users  (Read 14081 times)

Offline weimedog

• Senior Member x2
  • Better to be a "Has Been" than a "Never Been"!
Re: Photo posting for Mac users
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2010, 09:06:10 am »
My cell phone camara actually has a rudimentary editing feature where I have been able to zoom and clip photo's down to what ever size these web sites need. Even have emailed pic to my phone to clip & send back to my computer.
Husqvarna 365sp/372xpw Blend, 365/Huztl 52mm build (Cyclops),562xp "HTSS", 272XP, 61/272XP, 555, 257, 242, 238, 440e, Homelite 540, S-XL 925, XP-1020A, Super XL (Dad's saw); Jonsered 2094, Three 920's, CS-2172, 49sp, 621; Solo 603; 3 Huztl MS660's (2 54mm and 1 56mm)

Offline pnyberg

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 05:11:11 pm »
I got a new Mac Mini a couple of weeks ago, and uploaded my first picture from it today.  The Java uploader worked fine.  This was with Firefox, not Safari.

--Peter
No longer milling

Offline Bandmill Bandit

• Senior Member x2
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2011, 10:20:19 am »
I am not sure what I used but it worked great a couple of days ago when I used it and was pretty simple.

Only funny thing is that when I tried the first time with what I think was the old uploader it said I had exceeded my photo album upload limit.

The 2 Pics I used it on were of a Diamond Willow fire place mantal I cut for a friend last Christmas. 
If you ain't livin on the edge you are takin up way to much room. Of course at my age if I get too close to that edge any more theres a good chance I may fall off.
2001 Dodge 1500 4x4.
2007 Woodmizer LT40HDG28 almost Super
2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built my self

Offline Jeff

• Lead Administrator and Founder
  • Administrator
  • Proverbs 13:20
    • THEE Forestry Forum
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011, 01:50:43 pm »
No way have you exceeded your gallery limit. You have 50,000k available total at your membership level, and you only have a handful of photos. Perhaps did you try and upload an entire directory?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Bottle Washer.

Offline Bandmill Bandit

• Senior Member x2
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011, 02:00:15 pm »
No way have you exceeded your gallery limit. You have 50,000k available total at your membership level, and you only have a handful of photos. Perhaps did you try and upload an entire directory?

Yes Jeff I know that I would have a hard time exceeding the limit. it might have something to do with a couple of pictures I did a drag and drop thing a few months ago that actually worked but I dont think they are in the right place. I am pretty sure that what ever is going on is a result of me not the system. I just thought I would mention it in case it messes something up for you photo server. Send me a private note if you need to and we can fix it if I screwed something for you.
If you ain't livin on the edge you are takin up way to much room. Of course at my age if I get too close to that edge any more theres a good chance I may fall off.
2001 Dodge 1500 4x4.
2007 Woodmizer LT40HDG28 almost Super
2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built my self

Offline Jeff

• Lead Administrator and Founder
  • Administrator
  • Proverbs 13:20
    • THEE Forestry Forum
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 02:08:24 pm »
There isn't anyway you are going to screw up the server trying to upload a photo. I see only 12 photos attributed to you anywhere on the server. We would be in a world of trouble if a member could effect the server in any form. Don't give yerself that kind of credit. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Bottle Washer.